Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    This is dumb and JP side also saying if they are going to do this might as well limit it to 5 or have mode A and mode B where you can choose before crafting for different types of crafting purpose (also said more than 2 modes if possible) which makes more sense to me... being able to put 10 and having it randomly choose 5 is really dumb idea... most would just set to 5 for the ones they really need at first and not put in 10.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Isidula Granviir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
    This would be so much better if instead of giving us random 5, we were given access to all 10 but could only use 5 per synth (after using 5, the other 5 go away). A lot of abilities that are great but highly situational depending on how well the synth is going.

Instead, with the way things are now, there's little choice during the actual synth, because you already chose which abilities you would use before you started, and most of them are fairly set in stone on how you will end up using them.

This is just unfortunate because there's going to be no change from level 25 onward.
    This is how they should have done it.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ren Da'beast
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    This is dumb and JP side also saying if they are going to do this might as well limit it to 5 or have mode A and mode B where you can choose before crafting for different types of crafting purpose (also said more than 2 modes if possible) which makes more sense to me... being able to put 10 and having it randomly choose 5 is really dumb idea... most would just set to 5 for the ones they really need at first and not put in 10.
    all better only set 5 since there is 100% no reason to set more
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fated Erskine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    This and Phobos' idea make sense.

The fact that we still have 10 slots atm. just seems like left over that SE hasn't gotten rid of yet or they haven't gotten around to making tweaks. It is completely pointless to have 10 abilities equipped right now.
    (1)

Character
    N'aivir Alexaire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I agree, would be better to have others still show up until you used 5. Since many abilities are situational, such as brands, i'm not going to waste one of my slots on them in favor of an ability i know i will use. I'd rather still have 5/10 showing up randomly, at least until 5 total are used.

Honestly, i'd rather have it the way it was before with all 10 able to be used. This new system is like a kick in the face to anyone with many high level crafts. So many good abilities are wasted now.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Estellios Deatras
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    What? No it isn't. You have more abilities at your disposal w/ multiple high level crafts and all the high level ones are much much better than the lower level ones. They aren't all worth using for every situation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Benji Tulia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    The main reason I still keep playing this game is Armory system. I can play all classes on one character, so if I want to have overpowered account, I don't have to make multiple alts like in pretty much every other MMO.

I hope you allow 10 abilities again so I don't start to feel this is "just another MMO." Besides, giving encouragment to level multiple classes will make people play game longer and you will get more money from fees .
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kevin Huang
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 31
    Based upon new descriptions Bold Endeavor should be the 1st thing anybody equips.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karbine Vashai
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    All I can ask is that a decision is made so I don't have to keep relearning every few months. Please leave it as is if you've chosen a way to do it!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fated Erskine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by khuang View Post
    Based upon new descriptions Bold Endeavor should be the 1st thing anybody equips.
    The description is wrong... very, very wrong.
    (2)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast