Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Mayoi Hachikuji
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Actually it is ppl whining about the possibility to toggle it off. Actually its not even your buisness how i choose to see the ppl. Just cause you can't hide your gear for ppl who don't want it...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by xXHalloweenTrixXx View Post
    Vanity system = yes please. Toggle = No. If I create my character to be seen wearing X, I want my character to be seen wearing X. Don't like it, simply don't invite me to your parties, after all its just an aesthetic change.

SE won't be stupid with their implementation, after all they have already said they prefer people to can be easily identified by their class/job, so their will be limitations of course if added, such as having gear class/job/race specific and I'm pretty sure the use of event items would be prohibited as well as those are general and can be worn by anyone.

Those who are whining over someone making a chainmail look like leather... that sounds like a personal problem. But as I said, don't like it, simply ignore them and don't add them.

I cannot understand why people would want less customization options in this day and age, when in mmos nearly everyone pretty much looks the same by end game.
    Do you not know your own logic? What do you think we want? Aesthetic btw goes beyond just graphics. Your "wear what im not wearing" idea is anti aesthetic to me. You arent wearing chain so why should you get chain stats. You shouldn't.

So .. lets just make your character invisible as a just aesthetic deal and call it good. And if you dont like it, well its ok because you cant see yourself.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fei Fenris
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    Do you not know your own logic? What do you think we want aesthetic btw goes beyond just graphics. Your "wear what im not wearing" idea is anti aesthetic to me.

So .. lets just make your character invisible as a just aesthetic deal and call it good. And if you dont like it, well its ok because you cant see yourself.
    Nah, you are just being stupid now.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90

I can play that game too.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fei Fenris
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

I can play that game too.
    oh em ge... L...o...l...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    oh em ge... L...o...l...
    Just to help you along in the future usage of the word "aesthetic" it means concerned with beauty / the appreciation of beauty. I cant appreciate what you have on when its NOT what you have on. There is a huge logical disconnect created by the vanity system. So rather then forcing me to deal with your logical inconsistencies how bout you just give up a toggle button - this isnt even something Yoshi wanted to add.

You enjoy how you look and I can actually stay connected to the game.
    (0)

Character
    Amras Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 61
    Hell give em a toggle whats it hurt, everybody wins at that point. You wont know whether a random person has it toggled or not so they dont have to see something they dont want to see, and you dont have to see what you dont want to see. Win/Win, Im just glad I personally don't have to look at my guy in mismatched gear. TO ME that is immersion breaking. You wouldnt see people going in to battle in mismatched gear, Armor is made in sets and I believe it adds to my immersion if my character flows, so lets all just win. No need to argue past this point...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fei Fenris
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Just to help you along in the future usage of the word "aesthetic" it means concerned with beauty / the appreciation of beauty. I cant appreciate what you have on when its NOT what you have on. There is a huge logical disconnect created by the vanity system. So rather then forcing me to deal with your logical inconsistencies how bout you just give up a toggle button - this isnt even something Yoshi wanted to add.

You enjoy how you look and I can actually stay connected to the game.
    I'm pretty sure it was said the vanity system is under consideration for after release. So it seems their is enough people who in fact want a vanity system.

I know aesthetic means concerned with beauty or appreciation of beauty... It isn't a logical disconnect if I believe using another set of gear as my outward appearance is much more appealing and being considered beautiful, after all beauty is subjective. So I don't get what you are trying to get at... at all.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    I'm pretty sure it was said the vanity system is under consideration for after release. So it seems their is enough people who in fact want a vanity system.

I know aesthetic means concerned with beauty or appreciation of beauty... It isn't a logical disconnect if I believe using another set of gear as my outward appearance is much more appealing and being considered beautiful. So I don't get what you are trying to get at... at all.

OK tell you what. Put on a red shirt, call it brown. And go see what the bulls think. Logical. Disconnect.

You cant wear what you are not wearing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    OK tell you what. Put on a red shirt, call it brown. And go see what the bulls think. Logical. Disconnect.

You cant wear what you are not wearing.
    Unless its in a video game.
    (3)

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast