Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    good idea. but, i think 1-2 fashion slots should be enough to cover the whole body.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Buttons Taru
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrien View Post
    good idea. but, i think 1-2 fashion slots should be enough to cover the whole body.
    I purposely proposed slots that are the same as visible gear (minus belt). If we only had 1-2 slots we couldn't use old gear as fashion items plus it would probably be way more work for the devs.

I just wanted a simple idea that is not too hard to implement.
    (0)
    http://buttons-tarutaru.blogspot.com

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Yes they should add this, one part of DCUO I love.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Blank Oath
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Sry I still dont like this idea. You should wear gear in battle and not fight in a bikini while having powerful defense. Thats why they are putting plates on the armor. Sorry if I got something wrong or misunderstood the idea behind it. I dont mind if they implement this but it makes no sense for me.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Kytheren Kenni
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by nibelunc View Post
    Sry I still dont like this idea. You should wear gear in battle and not fight in a bikini while having powerful defense. Thats why they are putting plates on the armor. Sorry if I got something wrong or misunderstood the idea behind it. I dont mind if they implement this but it makes no sense for me.
    Look, it totally makes sense to fight in a bikini. War is all about sex appeal.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Buttons Taru
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    If you read my OP you would see that bikinis for one would not work. I suggested wearing actual gear as a fashion item so you don't look mismatched. Our swimwear is underwear, not visible gear.
    (3)
    http://buttons-tarutaru.blogspot.com

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    The reason behind it is that it makes everyone look different, you want to look like you are wearing a weathered aceton at lvl 50 but want the stats of darklight or someone with the darklight stats in af.

Atm you have everyone in the same gear because its best in slot, and alot of times people have said "Why does SE make the best gear look terrible" this would stop that.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Blank Oath
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Issac View Post
    Look, it totally makes sense to fight in a bikini. War is all about sex appeal.
    Lol okay but you are able to do that while wearing a bikini. I think they are adding different gear with different stats because it makes a physical sense in the game world. Another way to fulfill your wish would be to make all stats random on all gear. In real life some of us wish to run naked across the streets but fact is, other people want us to have clothes on. My english is not that good, I hope you understood what I am trying to say lol

Edit: Yeah I just got that with the special gear, but my problem is the point with the physical appearance. Its just my opinion, I will not leave the game if they implement this xD
    (0)
    Last edited by nibelunc; 04-22-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Lol okay but you are able to do that while wearing a bikini. I think they are adding different gear with different stats because it makes a physical sense in the game world. Another way to fulfill your wish would be to make all stats random on all gear. In real life some of us wish to run naked across the streets but fact is, other people want us to have clothes on. My english is not that good, I hope you understood what I am trying to say lol
    I was getting the sarcasm vibe from Issac's post.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dokter Fleshknife
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Great idea i support this

/pose
    (1)

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast