Hey guys. I leveled my armorer a long time ago, and when 1.21 came out I started leveling again.

I have a few questions because all of the sites I've looked up are either outdated (Since 2010 XD) or don't provide the specific answers I can't seem to find anywhere. Thanks!

1.) What should I be leveling on as an Armorer 23? I'm not getting much from leves, and I'm not sure what level items are that I should be grinding on. Do I grind on something 10 levels higher than me? 5? I'm leveling miner as I do armorer, so I have a -ton- of Iron I've been doing, but that's still just level 25 or so items.

2.) What exactly does Craftsmanship, Magic Craftsmanship, and Control do? Believe it or not, I'm having a tough time coming upon definitive answers. What's the best to stack for leveling?

3.) Is there a website with a lot of updated information on it I can browse? I hate having to ask when there should be a standardized website I could look it up on. I've found good sites, but oftentimes I have to keep MANY tabs open, each containing a different site, to compile all of my information. And once again, most sites I've stumbled upon have guides that were made in 2010.

^ That holds true for miner. XD

Any other tips for a budding armorer? D: Thanks again!