Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaulaTheGreat View Post
    @Ramsey I remember back in the day before FFXIV fell from the sky into our laps. I used to think I'd have full artistic considerations to what I crafted.
    Pink and white stripes!? Sure! Yellow polka dots, hell, why not!
    I"m hoping they are able to do this with 2.0 based on their objective it seems like they would like to make armor more customizable so we can only hope that upon the new build we'll have such an option. Or at least more color variation.

I do hope we hear something about the new recipes soon, it might go along with the changes to crafting abilities since they may remove the abilities that are designated as "parts" and replace them with something else. Maybe we'll hear something by the end of the week unless they are forced to push it back.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    I want darksteel armor... But I know it won't come until there's a cap raise. Which I suppose I'm fine with. The thing that irritates me the most is the complete removal of models that already exist in the game, like entire classes of item, almost all doublets, thighboots, culottes, etc. Where did they go? Why? /slap
    And there's also no low level gear anymore. One more reason why materia kind of ruined the game a bit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ramsey Asterdahl
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    I'd prefer they add CSE for crafters and gatherers than the battle classes at this point, unless it's like level 30 gear. Classes have very limited uses apart from soloing at max level.
    People still use their base classes in some situations, like Ifrit. More importantly, they're frequently a better choice when doing things in small groups, obviously they're not usually for raid content, which is by intent.

I agree though, if we had to have one or the other, gatherers and crafters deserve something unique. I'd rather all classes get unique gear though.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2