Player
    Character
    Green Green
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 20

UI and Retainer latency is very, very slow.

Ok, call me troll and whatever at this forum. I dont have time to browse 100 similiar threads to find suitable one.

UI and retainer latency is terrible, I click and nothing happens I repeat this 3 x to get things work. Latency is terrible which leads to very slow UI and Retainers.

I hope there issues will be completely fixed with 2.0. Right ? I am just veryfing this.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Doctor Beatbox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Yes, it should be fixed in 2.0.
    (0)

Player

What's stupid is that it only let's you perform one action at a time. Even if it were so unbearably slow as it currently is, they should at least compensate and let you select a whole range of items to put into your retainer, and then process it in bulk, rather than processing it slowly one at a time, clicking on something, waiting 30 seconds for it to respond, then moving on to your next item of interest. It's honestly an infuriating procedure, still to this day. You'd think we'd be used to it by now.

I'm at 198/200 on my character and only around 50/200 in each retainer, and the reason is I "C.B.F" going through that whole ordeal every other day.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vinta Calvert
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I don't have any of the issues you've mentioned. Are we playing the same game?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nuinn Nomi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 64
    Getting my retainer inventory sorted and cleared is a gazillion times more tedious task than grinding any current end game content.
    (2)
    Proud member of the Abyss FC — Excalibur

If you need a place to chat about all sorts of ridiculous, dorky and nonsensical topics, feel free to join the Absolutely Fabulous LS
    Send a /tell and bring your happy pills~!