Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Miners Continuum Website

I posted this in the main forum.. but im betting it gets kicked down a few pages and lost.
    Miners Continuum is just about finished. I would like some screen shots to add to a gallery. It can be of you posing in your mining gear. Or it can be something elaborate, taken right as your striking a node with the lighting effects going off. Be creative. The best pic will be added to the front page. Pics will be tagged with your ingame name as well as server so please include that as well. Just post your pics in this thread. Thank you all and Happy Mining^^. Also please reply if you find miss information or errors.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Thainna Nightweave
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Instead of making a new thread because 'it gets kicked down a few pages and lost', just post a comment on your original thread. It bumps it back up >.> just FYI :P I barely pay attention to where the post is lol of course that's just me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Thainna; 04-14-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Yeah but bumping all the time is bad lol. Its better if it stays in the right section.
    (0)

Player

Yeah... id rather post in the correct forum. People coming here will more likely care about the website than the general Forum
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thainna Nightweave
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I didn't mean bumping every 10 minutes >.> but once in awhile is good as long as no one has commented.

Speaking of commenting... the site looks cool, very flashy, but cool. I can see some people having issues loading it maybe, guess that depends on how you put in the info. Will keep an eye on this. Keep up the good work

Player
    Character
    Tori Yasa
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Curious when you might think the leveling guide will be up on the site? It's helped me out a lot so far, and I'm almost 20, but I'd like to know what I should be doing after my class quest. XD

Thanks for the great site
    (0)

Player

thanks for the site! I can finally remember what miner primary stats do.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Grudgebringer View Post
    I posted this in the main forum.. but im betting it gets kicked down a few pages and lost.
    Miners Continuum is just about finished. I would like some screen shots to add to a gallery. It can be of you posing in your mining gear. Or it can be something elaborate, taken right as your striking a node with the lighting effects going off. Be creative. The best pic will be added to the front page. Pics will be tagged with your ingame name as well as server so please include that as well. Just post your pics in this thread. Thank you all and Happy Mining^^. Also please reply if you find miss information or errors.
    Great site btw, faster to navigate for me than mooglebox. Well done!

Also you might wanna add that main stats affect ability activation. How exactly is beyond me but I do see increases in Master of Rock activation with Mind at least.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leo Leveilleur
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 53
    This is a gorgeous site with so much love put into it! I really appreciate the sweet spots noted for the different areas. Gonna be a huge help to me when I get up there and wanna target those items.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Clover Kitty
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    I like the layout and see good potential for it. However I would highly recommend that you use some of the tools to convert the flash website to HTML 5. Adobe offers some great tools for low cost or as part of their suite.
    This would not only make the site run faster and smoother with fewer issues, but it would also be accessible on all major smartphones (Iphone, Android, Windows Phone).

Just a thought, otherwise a great start.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast