Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    State Alchemist
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 55
    I just wonder if macro inefficiency is due to the same server issues that cause problems with so many other things in this game. I currently use very few macros due to this. I was kind of disappointed with macros as a whole. And I really abhor the action bar. Would be nice if I could at least see all three lines of my action bar at once. Or maybe if I could just have a "action bar" that has slots that I can allocate to either actions or macros as I see fit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Isagael Rose
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Estellios View Post
    I hit Cure on the Action bar then Up/Down on the D-pad to cycle through the party list (You need subtargeting on to do this though, and really subtargeting is only good for gamepad users). Unlike Kinsey I'm almost always on "enemy" filter though. I like to be able to see how much hp/what status effects the target has on it so I know when to do stuff like recast Aero. Since up/down is always reserved for party targeting I don't need to use left/right for it.

I have an assist macro, too, "/assist <stparty>". After I hit it I can select a party member with up/down.
    Well, I do play with HP bars shown when doing dungeons/bosses etc. That lets me see boss's hps and my emn. I don't worry about status effects on the boss, because being able to use DD spells while Main healing is just rare for me. For all other classes, I am in Enemy mode.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2