Thread: WARDS

Character
    Wolfie Wu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rina-ran View Post
    If you can't set up your retainer in Uldah in the first place, what customers are you losing? Your retainer isn't even set up! 10k I can understand, though that's an amount easily made back. There's no way around the airship prices if you're constantly low on Anima. And party shouts...set up retainer and just go back to Uldah? It's just the way things are for now.

This is simply if you really want to set up your retainer for a chance of selling whatever during the off chance you just might not be one of the first people in the MW. 'Exploit' all you want. But if you don't make it, you don't make it, and then you can choose to set up your retainer elsewhere.
    Yeah, you're right. If you don't get it set up in Ul'dah, you have no customers anyway. You're not losing anything, but you're not gaining anything either. You're at rock bottom.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Matutine Ourania
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Yeah, you're right. If you don't get it set up in Ul'dah, you have no customers anyway. You're not losing anything, but you're not gaining anything either. You're at rock bottom.
    I guess I do have to take into account what server you're playing on. Cause if you read mine, Vedis, or Kinsey's posts, you would see that we have no problem buying or selling from other MWs. Mind, its certain items that would sell other places. I dunno what wares you're hoping to sell. But if you're hurting for gil, best to know what to sell where. Instead of being stuck with the "only Uldah" train of thought. Easy enough.
    (0)

Character
    Wolfie Wu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    How about this instead? They give me a universal, easy-to-use AH instead so I don't have to deal with this d**k-f**kery of knowing "where" an item sells best, or having to exploit the system, or dealing with bulls**t vendor zombie Barbie dolls.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aeriscloud Scherwiz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    MENTAL WARDS

(1)

Character
    Wolfie Wu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Well, actually, I don't have to worry about anything. They've already said they're adding in an AH in 2.0. Sorry, MW dudes; yo s**t sucks and nobody likes it.
    (1)

Player

Well, actually, I don't have to worry about anything. They've already said they're adding in an AH in 2.0. Sorry, MW dudes; yo s**t sucks and nobody likes it.
    you do have to deal with it actualy

go re-read what they are doing

AH-like features =/= an AH

Player
    Character
    Matutine Ourania
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 56
    How about this instead? They give me a universal, easy-to-use AH instead so I don't have to deal with this d**k-f**kery of knowing "where" an item sells best, or having to exploit the system, or dealing with bulls**t vendor zombie Barbie dolls.
    I was being straight forward and nice in my last reply. We all can wish for a better future in the game, and thus we make suggestions. You need to understand that SE was just trying something new to see if it would work for XIV. If it overall stops working for far too many, I'm sure they'll make more changes. THAT TAKES TIME. So I guess here's all I can reply to ya now:

"Cry harder."
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bustercucumbers Pamama
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    How about SE just puts everyone back to one retainer only, but doubles that retainers inventory and bazaar space to make up for it. It would cut the retainers bogging down the market wards by half, and more people would be able to sell their goods. Or better yet, PUT IN A REAL AUCTION HOUSE! Oh and for anyone about to add onto my post about 2.0 fixing that, I have one thing to say to you. STFU! I'm honestly tired of hearing about 2.0 like it is some sort of holy grail. I can already guarantee that there will be sacrifices when 2.0 comes out in order to make deadlines. It will not be that perfect patch that everyone expects it to be.
    (1)
    Last edited by Bustercucumbers; 04-12-2012 at 04:19 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Yea I can't sell anything in Uldah the wards are full. I just end up npcing most of the random junk i get. SE really needs to do something about this because not being able to sell stuff hinders a major part of the game.
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by TheVedis View Post
    you do have to deal with it actualy

go re-read what they are doing

AH-like features =/= an AH
    AH-like features = good bye current shitty MW.
    (0)

http://youtu.be/CFRfL0fmAOU

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast