Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    State Alchemist
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 55
    You do know that you can technically own 6 copies of each ifrit weapon at once right? One up for repair on each retainer bazaar as well as your own, and one in each of thier inventories as well as your own. with 42 ifrit weapons... might as well make materia out of 35 of those.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ajax Sol
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    They should move the store TP + ACC materia to feet or head.
    (4)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Roaran View Post
    They should move the store TP + ACC materia to feet or head.
    That would make to much sense.....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roland Debreton
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Treach View Post
    I have 7/7 for both ifrit and moogle, and every time I got a drop I already had I would drop it and pick up the new one to save my g5 dark matter that was so rare. Sure would have been nice to materia it instead for me but there is no reason to materia those weapons if you can't carry two at a time, it's like I'd have to spirit bond all my weapons before going to farm people tokens in case I get another drop (that should be tradeable to the person who wants it, but thats another topic) so I can get some random shiity materia instead of free repair.
    Take your broken one (i.e. 99% or less....) and drop it in your repair bin of your bazaar and powie! You can have TWO Ifrit's (Cudgel, Claws, etc.)

Seriously people, did you just start this game?
    (3)

http://ordovalorum.enjin.com/ - Hyperion based Endgame/Achievement focused Free Company: family friendly, courteous and close.

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    unless i can get an extra 300-500 tp on one meld i wouldn't bother with it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    State Alchemist
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by syntaxlies View Post
    unless i can get an extra 300-500 tp on one meld i wouldn't bother with it.
    In other words you want a magical materia that lets you spam ws's when ever you want without working for it? Why not just ask them to remove TP costs instead?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Hey, SE, why no refresh materia?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by StateAlchemist View Post
    In other words you want a magical materia that lets you spam ws's when ever you want without working for it? Why not just ask them to remove TP costs instead?
    No, thats not what i said at all, lol... i said 300-500. Thats far from infinity, and i wouldn't sacrifice my hands slots for anything less. Thats my decision, its a choice a get to make, deal with it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    State Alchemist
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by syntaxlies View Post
    No, thats not what i said at all, lol... i said 300-500. Thats far from infinity, and i wouldn't sacrifice my hands slots for anything less. Thats my decision, its a choice a get to make, deal with it.
    Can you even comprehend how astronomically higher someones dps would be with that much extra TP a hit? Store TP isn't meant to increase your damage so much as I think it is meant to increase DoW's ability to utilize Enfeebling Combos instead of focusing their TP gained into the Combos that deal the most damage.

And in a party setting being able to enfeeble everytime your main damage combo is on cooldown can be a big help. Especially with THM's enfeeble kit (mostly) removed.
    (2)
    Last edited by StateAlchemist; 04-11-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by StateAlchemist View Post
    Can you even comprehend how astronomically higher someones dps would be with that much extra TP a hit? Store TP isn't meant to increase your damage so much as I think it is meant to increase DoW's ability to utilize Enfeebling Combos instead of focusing their TP gained into the Combos that deal the most damage.

And in a party setting being able to effeeble everytime your main damage combo is on cooldown can be a big help. Especially with THM's enfeeble kit (mostly) removed.
    the cool-downs are still there and you have to sacrifice some of your best materia slots for it. You don't want to over use your enfeebles cause the mobs start to resit them.
    (0)

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast