* The following adjustments, scheduled for patch 1.22, are in development and subject to change.
Patch 1.22 will usher in a wide range of reforms to materia:
- The following materia varieties will be added:
Name Effect Body Part Swiftwall Materia Block Rate + Hands Sound of Suffering Materia Enfeebling Magic Potency + Hands Sanguinary Might Materia Critical Attack Power +
Waist Stellar Might Materia Magic Critical Potency +
Waist Sound of Serenity Materia Healing Magic Potency +
Feet Savage Aim Materia Critical Rate + Legs Evenflow Materia Store TP +
Hands Sound of Certainty Materia Enhancement Magic Potency + Head
- The bonus attributes granted by the following materia will be adjusted:
* The attributes of materia already existing in-game will automatically change to reflect the above following release of patch 1.22.
Name Before → After Touch of Rage Materia I Enmity: +1 — 2 → Enmity: +1 — 10 Touch of Rage Materia II Enmity: +3 — 4 → Enmity: +11 — 15 Touch of Rage Materia III Enmity: +5 — 8 → Enmity: +16 — 20 Touch of Rage Materia IV Enmity: +9 — 12 → Enmity: +21 — 25 Touch of Serenity Materia I Enmity: -1 → Enmity: -1 — 4 Touch of Serenity Materia II Enmity: -2 — 3 → Enmity: -5 — 8 Touch of Serenity Materia III Enmity: -3 — 4 → Enmity: -9 — 12 Touch of Serenity Materia IV Enmity: -5 — 8 → Enmity: -13 — 16
- The following unique/untradable items will be made convertible into materia:Claret Coif / Claret Breeches / Helm of the Lone Knight / Mitts of the Lone Knight / Verdant Hora / Astaroth Cane / Canopus Bill / Canopus Shield / Templar's Falchion / Verdant Shortbow / Canopus Guisarme / Verdant Scepter / Alpine War Jacket / Warlock's Buckler / Solid Scale Mail / Revolutionary's Bliaud / Bladedancer's Jackboots / Warlock's Pattens / Ifrit's Claws / Ifrit's Blade / Ifrit's Battleaxe / Ifrit's Harpoon / Ifrit's Bow / Ifrit's Cane / Ifrit's Cudgel / Murderous Mogfists / Morbid Mogblade / Malignant Mogaxe / Melancholy Mogfork / Mischievous Mogbow / Malevolent Mogwand / Maleficent Mogstaff / Torturer's Monocle / Torturer's Duckbills / Warden's Barbut / Warden's Gauntlets / Brigand's Acton / Brigand's Gloves / Poacher's Hat / Poacher's Tunic / Ascetic's Halfrobe / Ascetic's Tights / Warden's Dagger / Charred Axe / Tidesplitter / Joukil's Guile / Unbreakable Knuckles / Tenfinger Tallstaff / Heart of House d'Arlendre / Waning Sun Pelta
- Players will be able to request others to meld materia on their behalf in the same manner as seeking repairs. Upon selecting either a piece of gear or materia in the inventory interface, you will be presented with the “Materia Request“ option. Making the request incurs a fee commensurate with the required level of the item to which materia will be melded, payable in gil to the player who accepts the request.
* In addition to the abovementioned fee, players must also provide a suitable catalyst.
* This method allows only the melding of the first piece of materia to any given item.
To hold a discussion and/or submit feedbacks on this topic, please use "dev1358" as a tag.