Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Player

Quote Originally Posted by Denmo View Post
    Please SE? I think it'd be a rad idea! We could still keep our GC ranks, our quest status's, and all those crazy primal gears you promised us. But come December, everyone would have to start over and rediscover the world from level 1!

This would sorta even the playing field too! Imagine all those poor new PS3 players who would have to play alongside a couple hundred level 50 elitist jerks with too much cool stuff. I'd feel pretty lame if I were in their shoes!

Those PS3 players can rediscover the game alone if a server reset is done...I am not an elitist and I worked hard to get where I am now. Resetting me will simply make me move on and no amount of "spectacular new gameplay" will have me return. Rewarding those who left or do not try the game based on reviews is not how to go about this. I don't mind changes...I do mind taking from me that which I have already earned simply to appease others. If what you say is true in your sig then the "throngs" of new players will have more than enough in common to help one another and the higher level minority will be left out of receiving help for higher level content. If nothing else the higher level people can and will be helpful with shortcuts they have discovered to help the lower level people get where they want to go.

EDIT: Troll got me fair and square.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mortikhan; 04-12-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Player

Gave up on page 2, then again I wouldn't mind THE OPTION of reseting my WAR/BLM to level 1, at the proviso I keep whatever achievement items i had before hand.

But yeah loosing everything would suck drasticly.

Just to feed the flame fest....

*Needs to learn to read posts more thoroughly*
    (0)
    [center]
    Quote Originally Posted by Majidah View Post
    casuals should bang hardcores and breed midbies.
    but this is impossible (for that all hardcores are to remain virgins)
    So that's what people call us O.O" "Midbies"... I like it!

Player
    Character
    Rau Berlioz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorchyWorchy View Post
    this coming from a noob with no level 50 jobs >.>

this coming from the worst BLM ever.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eemeefu View Post
    This thread is not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

Player
    Character
    Sniper Rifle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    This is a great idea. Infact they should do it every year. Every year completely wipe everyones characters clean so everyone has to start from scratch and the new people who play the game are all on the same level.

They should give all the new players the best gear and faster xp, since we all have done the leveling serveral times before they should get a headstart, so everything is even more fair and even.

i cant waitzz ddaS!hnngh

Oh they should have RNG item deletion, every 24 hours they randomly delete a piece of darklight from your inventory. And you have to go farm it again, just like all the other ps3 players.

This function would only exist in the PeaSea vaershun.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Denmo View Post
    Please SE? I think it'd be a rad idea! We could still keep our GC ranks, our quest status's, and all those crazy primal gears you promised us. But come December, everyone would have to start over and rediscover the world from level 1!

This would sorta even the playing field too! Imagine all those poor new PS3 players who would have to play alongside a couple hundred level 50 elitist jerks with too much cool stuff. I'd feel pretty lame if I were in their shoes!

Your favorite color is potato?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Urhgan Leo
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    I think we need to respect people's idea.
    To conclude, you will be given option to choose whether to reset all your levels to 1 at start of 2.0

This will satisfy those who want to help in balancing whichever crap they are trying to save...
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by urhryu View Post
    I think we need to respect people's idea.
    To conclude, you will be given option to choose whether to reset all your levels to 1 at start of 2.0

This will satisfy those who want to help in balancing whichever crap they are trying to save...
    (I'm sorry, I don't know how to answer that question.)
    (0)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11