(1)

Player
    Character
    Adri Takamorita
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    lmao are you dumb? this will cause LOTS of subscribers to UN-subscribe and I think SE don't want that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xion Raserei
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I remember when I started out in march of 2011 after not buying release. I felt this way, I wanted a reset. But honestly, after all the crappery I went through, I don't want a reset now. All my classes are lv 50. It took me a long time go get most of the primal weapons. I DON'T want to repeat that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Majidah Sihaam
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmo View Post
    Please SE? I think it'd be a rad idea! We could still keep our GC ranks, our quest status's, and all those crazy primal gears you promised us. But come December, everyone would have to start over and rediscover the world from level 1!

This would sorta even the playing field too! Imagine all those poor new PS3 players who would have to play alongside a couple hundred level 50 elitist jerks with too much cool stuff. I'd feel pretty lame if I were in their shoes!

I see what you did there.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Inaca Selenaca
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Avraym View Post
    Did i say that i was more skilled? No.

Hard working? Probabally. Given that I have completed a much larger % of this game than you have, suggests that i AM more hard working than you are. And I don't think thats unfair to state that, given the hours I and many others put in to get so far.

What would be unfair, is to robbed of all that time/energy/effort, especially when we were promised it wouldn't be taken away.

This thread and your idea is myopic at best.
    I had to do a double take when I got to this post, lol.

I hardly think that spending more time playing videogames equates to being a harder worker. I hope for your sake that videogames don't feel like work to you. Games are for fun, no?

Go do some actual work if you want to be considered a hard worker.
    (3)

Player

gawd we don'tneed to reset, just make a couple new servers and make it clear that they are for new players so everyone on em will be starting fresh at the same time :P. Some people might want to go to a place with ltos of highlevel people who can help em outso make it optional :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Punainen Drak
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Yeah, noooooooo... If you wanna start over at lvl 1, start a new character. I'd probably quit playing if I lost all my levels. I play too casually for that to not make me ragequit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soube Miseux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Majidah View Post
    I see what you did there.

MAJI! Stop trolling the shout channel in Ul'dah! D=<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mireille Celestine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmo View Post
    Please SE? I think it'd be a rad idea! We could still keep our GC ranks, our quest status's, and all those crazy primal gears you promised us. But come December, everyone would have to start over and rediscover the world from level 1!

This would sorta even the playing field too! Imagine all those poor new PS3 players who would have to play alongside a couple hundred level 50 elitist jerks with too much cool stuff. I'd feel pretty lame if I were in their shoes!
    They commited to everyone who is playing during the fixes that they will not loose any progress. They can't go back on that at this point without a huge backlash from everyone who has invested time in leveling for the last two years.

They have said that they may add servers at the 2.0 launch on which you will have to create a new character in order to play on those servers. If you really want a level playing field @ 2.0 make a new character on one of those servers.
    (0)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast