Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Character
    Denmo Mcstronghuge
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    my 2 gil.... G T F O !
    Yeah sorry, but if that's really what I am hearing then somone needs to bomb that guys little, itsy bitsy PC.
    oh, the lvl 39 guy wants all the people who have been playing for almost 2 year to be equal to him, good luck with that.
    Ignore OP, he is a complete moron. Yeah reset the hundreds of hours of crafting and leveling people have put in, great idea to keep a solid customer base. Do the world a favor and drown.
    this coming from a noob with no level 50 jobs >.>
    OP is obviously a troll, either that or a complete moron.
    lmao are you dumb?

Do the world a favor and drown.
    Best one, so harsh!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmo View Post
    Please SE? I think it'd be a rad idea! We could still keep our GC ranks, our quest status's, and all those crazy primal gears you promised us. But come December, everyone would have to start over and rediscover the world from level 1!

This would sorta even the playing field too! Imagine all those poor new PS3 players who would have to play alongside a couple hundred level 50 elitist jerks with too much cool stuff. I'd feel pretty lame if I were in their shoes!
    So explain what exactly ppl are paying money for if

1) SE is scrapping the game

2) SE is not letting them keep character progress

I'm asking these questions because i'd love for you to explain to paying customers, who had no obligation to pay for such a bad game, why you are rendering all of their efforts entirely useless. It would more or less be a paid beta test, which is absurd. Now when all subscribers leave your game out of anger, have fun explaining to your investors why you have major losses for the Quarter when you promised increased revenues.

Also have fun explaining to your family why you're out of a job and why you need to apply for welfare.

Do ppl actually think ideas through? Or do we create topics to watch the fireworks lol?
    (1)

Character
    Denmo Mcstronghuge
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Do ppl actually think ideas through? Or do we create topics to watch the fireworks lol?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vynce Walker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    I knew it! Bastard lol..I smelled trolling
    (1)

Player
    I've returned! First I find pants, then Louisoix dies for sending me to the void.
    Character
    Uni Neko
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72
    Please SE? I think it'd be a rad idea! We could still keep our GC ranks, our quest status's, and all those crazy primal gears you promised us. But come December, everyone would have to start over and rediscover the world from level 1!

This would sorta even the playing field too! Imagine all those poor new PS3 players who would have to play alongside a couple hundred level 50 elitist jerks with too much cool stuff. I'd feel pretty lame if I were in their shoes!

no, the PS3 people can level up on thier own, I doubt they need us to hold thier hands. If you want to start over that badly, you are free to create a new character.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arkine Vanrien
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Only way I'm fine with reseting characters is if SE is overhauling the armory system which I kinda wish they would.

If not. then throwing you on noob island as an after 2.0 patch toturial but you regain your levels after clearing it is ok with me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nalerius Scarletton
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51

(5)

Player
    Character
    Funky Dood
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Antanias View Post
    If SE rolls us back to level 1 (which will not happen), when you come home I'll be under your bed >)
    Can i tag along?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Riyuna Nixilus
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    just no

/10chars
    (0)

Player

The level 39 noob just trolled everyone...

GG sir!
    (1)
    "Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator and at least the horse never said anything stupid."

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast