Character
    The Patriarch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'd like a horse mount.
    (0)
    Bring Quality Notorious Monsters to FFXIV!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/40738-Highly-Notorious-Monstersz

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by viion View Post
    We dont want more to add, that is the point, it is something to argue.

Lots of people didnt want Goobbue, and there were some who was like "nah be hilarious!" and those SAME PEOPLE no longer use it, because its a JOKE, its fun for a little while but drastically dies down.

Very rare you see the mount used because people prefer the chocobo, it works best, it looks good, it fits in.

We dont need stupid new mounts, put the resources into something else. I'd rather have a REAL airship ride than a couple stupid mounts that get used for 5 minutes and add stupid icons to my micromenu.
    Goobues are awesome, nothing more fun then calling a Goobue then watching as others around you call their Goobue to surround the poor defenseless lalafell. I don't really see what's wrong with options, so what if a minority use Goobue, the fact they are using it means it was worth putting into the game so let them enjoy their fun. As for airship travel, the introduction we were given was meant to save time and anima between towns, to make the trip longer would defeat the purpose of why they introduced the airship travel.

I to look forward to an actual airship ride but people should understand that the reason it was developed the way it was was so we could save time.

On topic of a mount though, <_< I would want to have a moogle mount not sure how they'd do it but it would be funny if they made something involving a moogle.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Tibian Rahm
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 60
    I don't understand why people don't want new mounts. They add diversity and flavor to a game that desperately needs some.

Just because you may not prefer the aesthetics of a particular mount doesn't mean other people don't. I find the goobbue mount incredibly satisfying and rewarding. Not to mention it has fantastic music.

The FF6 Magitek Armor is easily one of the most desired mounts of mine right now -- but I'd love to see other mounts implemented as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DNO View Post
    This is why people hate on FF11 players. they are so stuck in their ways that anything new or different is wrong. different mounts in a game that already has different mounts is not something to argue over.
    Truth.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Fiora Rose
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Time to grow up people, and crawl out of that hole you call FFVII, Chocobos are nice but getting played out. Yes it is good in a single player standard but in an MMO variety is best option. I been into FF games for nearly 12 years now, and have played just about every FF game out there, even XI, and I openly welcome to option to ride somthing other than the same old bird from -every- other game.
    (5)

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I like different color chocobos that we can breed. Each color can have different abilities since they're going to be our companion in battle as well.

Concept art for Magitek Armor Mount.

This is a sweet ride. I don't care what you haters say, but I want my magitek armor and all its technologies from the empire.

/endthread

(7)
    Last edited by Andrien; 04-11-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Asael K'ni'roux
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    My 2gil...Every game has traits and aesthetics that you can identify them by...for FF it has always been airships,moogles, Cid, Jobs, awesome storylines and Chocobos...I would like for SE to add things to the game to encourage more players but there are just some things that do not need to be added...WE DO NOT NEED MOUNTS...chocobos do the job very well...and for those who don't like it and want mounts...you can go play another mmo that gives them to you...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mog Net
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    This!

(7)

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Allistar View Post
    My 2gil...Every game has traits and aesthetics that you can identify them by...for FF it has always been airships,moogles, Cid, Jobs, awesome storylines and Chocobos...I would like for SE to add things to the game to encourage more players but there are just some things that do not need to be added...WE DO NOT NEED MOUNTS...chocobos do the job very well...and for those who don't like it and want mounts...you can go play another mmo that gives them to you...
    My 2gil. I guess you never played FFVI and FFVII. They have Magiteks, Submarine, Motorcycles, and a Buggy.

I think you have some final fantasy games you need to play.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Majidah Sihaam
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I can't get pass the fact this guy wants behemoth as mount.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sabaku Usagi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    BST should be able to ride the monsters they can tame~ I heard of fighting on a chocobo... how badass would it be for BST to fight on a tamed mount?
    (1)

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast