Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
    i guess this is the bright side of having 3 accounts and 12 retainers in good wards that are usefully to have ones in

most of them dont sell any thing at all their just there in case i need the retainer

enjoy you're "You cannot summon any more retainers in this area." message.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zephen Kellen
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Hulk smash selling.

I will be so glad when I can lay down a retainer I was lucky for a little bit then I was just a few minutes late and lost the both to someone else. When the do join all the cities wards together they better show how many spaces are in each ward so you know if it is full, and those wards better be able to hold the worlds population *1000 either that or also include the auction house so we also have another way to sell things. If we have retainers selling things their limit on things that can be put up for sell should only be limited by how many spaces they have.

Something that would be interesting would be if they had a notification for when your bazaar became empty on a retainer.
    (0)

Player

"
    Ul'Dah too laggy? No wonder, the whole server trying to fit in there, AFK'ing in the street.
    Wards full? Everyone and their dog has two retainers with something for 999,999,999 Gil for sale.
    Maybe they should close off the Ul'Dahn market wards, force people to use limsa and grid.
    "
    Why can't SE just scan the wards for reatiners selling items for 999,999,999 gil and kick the retainer out of the ward ?

I see a lot of BOTs on my server. I'll bet they all have 2 retainers selling 1 item for...
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5