Player
    Character
    Onion Guardian
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Imperial Operative Dalmatica

Imperial Operative Dalmatica: HP : -50, MP : +50, Refresh : +1, Healing Magic Potency : +50, Paralysis Resistance : +20, Magic Evasion : +25

Is there better than WHM AF for healing? Looks like it, but not entirely sure so I figured I'd ask.

Also, I've heard the item crops in Castrum... any idea how to obtain it? Or drop rates, if it comes from a mob?
    (3)

Player

Gold chest, you get the key from the level 63 Magitek Gundam H-1? I think is it's name.
    (2)

Player

Can anyone confirm if this body piece is better than WHM AF body? I've been told that it is, but I have also been told that it isn't. I've heard that it's only better for Cure, not Cura. It's hard for me to fathom that the dev team would put a tough item like this in the game to obtain without it being better than AF.

Looking for actual raw data, not speculation.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    I couldn't tell you if it's better or worse, but personally I'm not going for it. I prefer WHM body because of looks, and the fact that they practically hand you an armor piece that is very nice without the need to rely on RNG for key drop and/or coffer drop rate

/lazy
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ellunavi Sevald
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    I think in the end they even out in healing magic power its just that the Dalmatica will give you Refresh and some more MP.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Teddy Maximoff
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    The Dalmatica is a bit better than the AF on Cure and Cura, but does a lot more healing on Curaga.
    (0)

Player

Actually, we don't know because the datas on the AF are not completed atm (the samples were too small). According to the tests done, the af gives a boost between 6 and 10%... but we dont have an accurate value. Until we know the exact % we can not answer to the question which body is better between the af or the dalmatica.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Eyriwaen Zirhmusyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavieh View Post
    I think in the end they even out in healing magic power its just that the Dalmatica will give you Refresh and some more MP.
    Don't forget paralysis resistance and magic evasion. Because folks totally gear for those.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yodokodo Johnson
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    With three days left to go and no one left in my shells to help try anymore I will end 0/21 on this drop (that 21 keys no drop). Grats to those that got it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eyriwaen Zirhmusyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    You're not alone there. My LS tried a bunch the week before last. We got a bunch of keys, but no dalmaticas. Oh well, at least folks got plates to sell
    (0)