(0)

Player
    Character
    Wincy Bahamut
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Thank you very much for putting this together.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rikhea Caraway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Thank you for this! I'm thinking about taking up GSM soon.
    (0)

Player

Just read this guide and went ahead and started it. I'm 17 GLD but i'm failing on Silver Ingots over and over. What am i doing wrong? >.>

Started with 99 silver ore, down to 51 and only 4 silver ingots. Need help... orz
    (0)
    Last edited by bwuceree; 05-04-2012 at 05:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bubble Yum
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by bwuceree View Post
    Just read this guide and went ahead and started it. I'm 17 GLD but i'm failing on Silver Ingots over and over. What am i doing wrong? >.>

Started with 99 silver ore, down to 51 and only 4 silver ingots. Need help... orz
    Just took a look and you don't really have any useful JA yet. If you failing these then step back from focusing on quality and move towards completion - especially since the EXP will still be good. Remember: quality becomes the focal point as difficulty diminishes, thus maintaining the same EXP/synth (roughly.)

Something tells me that you might want to review your gear real quick, though.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Just took a look and you don't really have any useful JA yet. If you failing these then step back from focusing on quality and move towards completion - especially since the EXP will still be good. Remember: quality becomes the focal point as difficulty diminishes, thus maintaining the same EXP/synth (roughly.)

I did some leves to 19 then started again and i'm having more success now. Gear i have are the lvl 17 ones that you can buy from the NPC's at adv guild. I'm just starting out with crafting since i focused more on getting my DoW/DoM leveled first. Thanks for the reply!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Achasia Koromis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post

actually silver ingots are over level 20. the old recipe for silver ingots was 18 which was using nuggets.
    so i planned to use this guide but may have to swap a few things around.

EDIT* jsut checked both zam and eorzeapedia
    zam says silver ingots are 25 and pedia says 27, havent checked YG yet
    (0)
    Last edited by Keruvinde; 05-08-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tymora Estrellauta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Use MoogleBox, better.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bubble Yum
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Keruvinde View Post
    actually silver ingots are over level 20. the old recipe for silver ingots was 18 which was using nuggets.
    so i planned to use this guide but may have to swap a few things around.

EDIT* jsut checked both zam and eorzeapedia
    zam says silver ingots are 25 and pedia says 27, havent checked YG yet
    Sorry for the delay in response. Silver Ingots are R25 meaning that you can attempt at 15 or 16 (can't recall if it's a 9 or 10 level gap.) Either way, you can do them very early. A 10 level gap isn't insurmountable.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Konstantine Porphyrogenitos
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    This guide is very helpful, a caveat to those trying it out as their first craft.

It is very difficult to push through some of these recipes without support and food on. Since some of you don't have another craft at 50 you can't utilize certain abilities to help with progress so your gear is very important.

For those people who have something like arm or bsm leveled to 50 this is very simple to do to 25 virtually naked due to the abilities available to us.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast