Player
    Character
    Funky Dood
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 36

More 40+ LW leves plz!

Im sure there several topics about this, i just cant be bothered to read them all.

And, i would write this on my main character if it werent for the fact that some "Cool" players think its very cool to harass others players ingame for bs reason such as lodestone forum suggestions that infact would improve the overall gameplay. (And GM's dont do anything about it)

Anyway, my main character is now lv39 LW and there's 1 damn
    craft leve in gridania available, recommended lv 40.

One...leve..., it yields around 3600 exp... and you have to turn it in at "Camp Nine Ivies".....
    By the time i get there & back after turning it in, i could have made double if not
    triple the amount of exp it yields.

This is horrible!

I could have stayed in Gridania & kept spamming my Raptor lethers or better and gotten
    more exp in the same amount of time it takes making & turning in the craft-leve.

I have heard rumors that craftleves are in revamp mode for next
    patch so hopefully you dont forget about Leatherworkes.

One final thing, where is all the Craft-gear for leatherworker???

Since level 36 up to 39 now i havent found more than 1-2 pieces of gear compatible
    with leatherworker, but weaver, carpenter etc have alot more...

That's not fair !

Leatherworkers should be able to equip / use same gear as atleast carpenter does.
    (3)
    Last edited by Funky; 04-02-2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: typo

Player
    Character
    Funky Dood
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 36
    43 views no likes?....
    Oh well...you'll find out sooner or later.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boye Fran
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I recommend you farm sheepskin outside of limsa and make fleece til you are 45. Only costs 1 skin and 5 water crystals. The synth is Lv44 and with the quality bonus, it's still good XP at Lv44.

Then when you reach 45 you'll have saved a lot of allowances to use on the several Lv50 LW leves Gridania has to offer. In fact, I got 47-50 in a day spamming grid Lv50 locals. Just that little dry period in the 30s sucks a lot. However, mostly all crafts have a good alternative to spam if that ever happens. I think the only craft class that didn't, that I've found, was weaver.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Funky Dood
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 36
    oh ty, how odd i must have either missed that recipe on lodestone forum or it's plain just not there.
    Anywayz, ty for the hint yo.

An no wonder i couldnt find it, its the old recipe. still good thou ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    It's an old recipe, so it's not on the lodestone (I think). It still recommends Common Tannery.

There's also a level 40 leve in Limsa that asks you to trek to Skull Valley (or is it Bloodshore?), but yes, some more options would be nice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rosalie Braden
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm only seeing 2 leves in Limsa (one for Bloodshore at 40 and one for Skull Valley at 45) and the one leve for Grid... Good to know about the fleece, though!
    (0)
    GLD is not GLA! But apparently, it IS GSM!

Player
    Character
    Tyler Wevlum
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    DoH leves need fixing in general. We're still using dated recipes and certain classes flat up have leves missing. Weaver for example has no level 45 craft leves. I know we can go farm ingredients and grind exp that way but really craft leves should still be addressed.
    (0)
    The Ul'duh Inn is like an antique shop...full of crap and always closed.
    "You don't have to say anything, I just look at your life now and work backwards." - Black Books