Results 3,491 to 3,496 of 3496
    Character
    Hazy Dreams
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Banriikku View Post
    Bother ? I dont know if thats the right word, its more like as if i have a unwashed coffee cup in the sink. Does not look good but "who cares?". Besides these forums need moderation, it is not about bother or being "soft" more like keeping the place in order (kind of....). ANNNdd my post was more on the "funny" side or i tried...
    These forums do have moderation. Recently a thread by formerly Chloe Saunders was removed and subsequent threads poking at their thread. Maybe the things you don’t like aren’t actually in need of moderation
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kasumi Bunja
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Maybe.... i think we have diffrent opinions about the state of the forum or SE's care. In my opinion they only remove things that are a problem or a potential problem with the law or their PR. The thread you mentioned was very weird and needed removal. Also i never said "no moderation" - no company could afford such a behavior.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizzi View Post
    When I saw that we were going from Broil III at 290 potency in ShB to Broil IV at 295 potency in EW, I was shaking with how excited I was. I couldn't believe they were so generous with a whole 5 potency. I'm going to probably scream in excitement when 7.0 comes out and Broil V hits 300 potency, playing SCH going to be WILD once it hits 300!!!

Character
    Hazy Dreams
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Banriikku View Post
    Maybe.... i think we have diffrent opinions about the state of the forum or SE's care. In my opinion they only remove things that are a problem or a potential problem with the law or their PR. The thread you mentioned was very weird and needed removal. Also i never said "no moderation" - no company could afford such a behavior.
    Smh. Ok then. Needs moderation implies no moderation. But you do you
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Day Healer
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AcaciaTyrannia View Post
    I've played them most. Cloud, Squall, Tera, Zidane didn't spend the ENTIRE game fighting the forces of opposition in a string bikini with summer sunglasses. it makes your character look stupid. And I'd like the option to hide it. That way you can "Express yourself" all you want, but people who want a more final fantasy/serious experience don't have to look at ridiculous characters that don't make any sense.
    Couldnt say it any better.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Solimiano Fair
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I want the option to force everyone to be in a bikini. Can I please have that. And roll through all the different combinations square enix designed over the years. Bikini galore
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Algenon Renmaeth
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 61
    I'm failing to see an issue with people dressing their characters in swimwear or whatever; if you got it then why not flaunt it? It helps to make individuality in a character, after all.

Personally, I'm always looking at other people's characters to see how their appearance and clothing. Everyone is unique in their own way.
    (0)

Page 350 of 350 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350