Player
    Character
    Kaiya Nakamura
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Multiple Eternal Bonds?

A friend and I were having a discussion about being able to place rings in retainers, chocobo bags, etc and theoretically being Eternally Bonded to more than one player at a time.
    I told them that I doubt it can happen because of another flag that needs removed, but they said it's linked to the ring itself.

Any feedback on the Eternal Bond that can contribute or solve our discussion without finding unwitting volunteers to help us try?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alxi'a Dhali
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    I'm pretty sure it can't happen, because there's actually a "divorce" concept in the game. My first Eorzean spouse and I had to get divorced in order for him to marry his girlfriend's avatar. What we did was we went to the attendants, selected the option, and voila: marriage nullified.

But if you try it out, would be curious to see if you found it possible or not.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riblet View Post
    It's starting to make sense why we didn't get a 4th healer. They were too busy murdering the other 3.
    Played this class since the 1st week of 2.0, but I'm not going to main a job whose whole DPS rotation I can bind to the mouse wheel. I'd have to ask people to stand in the orange circles in raids just so i don't die of boredom.
    Really disappointed, SE. This expansion is looking more and more like Cataclysm each time new information is released. Some kind of 3rd MMO Expansion curse I guess.

Player
    Character
    Ea Sin
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    IIRC there's a way of retaining your ring after a divorce and still teleport to that person. But that's about it, you can't actually be married to someone (and I think only one of the two can keep their ring after a divorce).
    (0)