Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

I wanted to let you know that around the launch of 2.0 we are planning to make it possible to view the status of the servers (Up, Down, Maintenance, etc.) via the launcher and Lodestone.

We made some progress looking into addressing this in the current version, but since our highest priority is working to stabilize the servers themselves, we cannot guarantee implementation before 2.0. In the meantime, we’ll continue to do our best to convey information on interruptions in a timely manner via the Information section.
    Cool hope you can get it done in 1.2x, but we have waited this long, waiting till 2.0 won't be too bad.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

I wanted to let you know that around the launch of 2.0 we are planning to make it possible to view the status of the servers (Up, Down, Maintenance, etc.) via the launcher and Lodestone.

We made some progress looking into addressing this in the current version, but since our highest priority is working to stabilize the servers themselves, we cannot guarantee implementation before 2.0. In the meantime, we’ll continue to do our best to convey information on interruptions in a timely manner via the Information section.
    Thank You Camate. I understand the priorities.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2