Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

Alchemist Leves

Okay, not going to cry, not going to complain or whatnot, there's enough of those threads.
    I know there's a certain way to go about your leves to have at least a decent amount avaiable, and call me lazy but i'd rather ask for assistance before commiting a lot of time researching given how people already did this so:
    What are the best places to get leves at each level range? I don't want to level up by acquiring materials and grinding like that, i'd rather do it through leves for personal reasons.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carbuncle Plushy
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Try the ALC quests search in YG's database. They allow you to filter the leves by offering level so you can display all the leves available at the level your are targeting. This will also help by letting you know the other levels at which the same leve might be offered (i.e. causing the leve not to show up as Lv40 because it may also be offered at Lv20, etc.) I think in the later levels of ALC, Gridania has some really good local leves right in town making lacquer. Best of luck to you, and remember to try and squeeze as much quality out of every synth for the appraisal bonus at every 100 points.
    (0)