Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Mireille View Post
    Hopefully that means leve will be added to the crafts that have a shortage at certain level ranges. It would be nice to have that clarified though. Does anyone want to shine the Morbol signal into the sky?
    The updates have all been mentioned before. This is just a reaffirmation that they will appear in ver 1.22/a. Absolutely no mention of balancing across all levels for Local Leves. Until I see it in writing I will not believe it. Community Reps, can we get a clarification please.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    [QUOTEHey everyone! We forwarded your concerns about this topic to the dev. team. They let us know that they too have been discussing the small selection of 35+ leves and will be addressing this after the adjustments to recipes are carried out. These changes should help with ranking up your crafting classes quicker. I know I’ll be looking forward to it! (49)Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team][/QUOTE]

Found this post from Rukkirii in the Guildleve section. It was dated 6/11 or 9 months ago. The things that she mentioned have come and gone and still no action.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dno Sensei
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
    Many of you are missing the basic premise of my original OP....that is if you are going to have something in the game support it. If you are not going to support it get rid of it. Do not leave players with the false impression that Local Leves are a viable method of leveling DoH classes when they are not.
    This point is silly. People use and like leves. Do not get rid of it.

Only point you have is to support it more thats all. why get rid of content MOST people use? thats silly most people are saying we dont have enough content as is and people are asking to ge rid of the stuff we have? just silly
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Au Rore
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I don't think they have any room to breath between each patch, just barely making it over deadlines. I'd imagine instead of taking time to rip out a system that isn't broken (technically speaking), they use that time instead to add goods and new content to the patches. I think it's lower down on his list but no doubt they're aware.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by RedAffinity View Post
    I don't think they have any room to breath between each patch, just barely making it over deadlines. I'd imagine instead of taking time to rip out a system that isn't broken (technically speaking), they use that time instead to add goods and new content to the patches. I think it's lower down on his list but no doubt they're aware.
    I agree, the Local Leve system is not broken....what little of it there is. The Dev Team has taken great pains to update and Modernize Reagional Leves to the point where they can be utilized by all levels for a full 8 quests. Why can they not do the same for Local Leves. Again I will say thiat it cannot be too dificult to open up and dust off the template for creating new levees for all levels. I am not saying that there needs to be unlimited quest but it would not be too difficult to ensure that there are at least 3 quests per every 5 levels if you are willing to travel for them. At this point in time we are not even close to that except for maybe Arm and Bsm.Now would be the perfect time to do it as they are revising the current recipes to greater reflect the game as it is today.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by DNO View Post
    This point is silly. People use and like leves. Do not get rid of it.

Only point you have is to support it more thats all. why get rid of content MOST people use? thats silly most people are saying we dont have enough content as is and people are asking to ge rid of the stuff we have? just silly
    I stand by my statement. What sense is there in having something in the game that can barely be used because of the lack of comprehensive content. Personally I would prefer that they make the promised upgrade but we have not seen any movement towards that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

Ugh, just need to vent.

On my fifth night in a row of spamming the same old recipe because Weaver leves have fallen out of usefulness.

There's got to be a way to make leveling a craft at least slightly entertaining. I mean, 1.21 made it tolerable by leaps and bounds. I at least feel my choices during crafting carry some weight.

I really hope the three highlights for changes to local guildleves in 1.22 accomplish this and take the focus off the fact that it does take about a million synths to hit cap.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrick View Post

Ugh, just need to vent.

On my fifth night in a row of spamming the same old recipe because Weaver leves have fallen out of usefulness.

There's got to be a way to make leveling a craft at least slightly entertaining. I mean, 1.21 made it tolerable by leaps and bounds. I at least feel my choices during crafting carry some weight.

I really hope the three highlights for changes to local guildleves in 1.22 accomplish this and take the focus off the fact that it does take about a million synths to hit cap.

First of all let me say that I am extremely happy with all the changes and proposed changes for synthing. SE has done everything they can to keep crafting relevent in this game. A vast improvement to FFXI. My complaints have been and continue to be the lack of balance in Local Leves as regards classes and levels. While Bsm and Arm have a good balance across all levels the other crafts are deplorably lacking. I have, basically, suspended leveling Crp, Alc and Cul until such time as I raise sufficient funds to afford Mats for Grind sessions. I am not asking for massive amounts of new levequests to be added. What would be sufficient, IMO, would be 3 quest per every five levels. If SE wanted to spread them out across the 3 cities that is fine. Expending a little effort never hurt anyone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arthur Highwind
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    You should be able to get 8 local leves for ever level tier in every city. None of that one or 2 leves per city crap.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rizon Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Searious View Post
    You should be able to get 8 local leves for ever level tier in every city. None of that one or 2 leves per city crap.

Would be nice but I do not see the Dev Team going that far. A reasonable balance across all levels would be acceptable
    (0)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9