Veil Mistwarden
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Dark Light Droprate / Dungeons in general

Ok,
    The Drop rate on Darklight is stupid.
    Personally, I have run all the Dungeons countless times, with ZERO Darklight to show for my efforts. Look, it might be better than it was in XI...but you have to remember that XI is a ten year old game. For me to have NO Darklight of my own after a year of running dungeons, obtaining my Relic, and completing ALL content in the game - is 100% absurd.

People in 2.0 will not have the patience, or stand for this type of loot system. There are too many other game choices out there, and they will leave in droves. SE must go to a token system, or dramatically increase the drop rate in hard-mode dungeons. If not, they will bleed players at an astounding rate.

Remember that right now, the only people playing the game are truely dedicated players and fans of SE. What happened when they started charging for the game...it was an exodus to say the least. SE can expect the same behavior if they continue these drop rates in 2.0.

Final Fantasy XI's drop rates were dismal.
    Final Fantasy XIV's drop rates are dismal.
    Reward people for their efforts, or you are doomed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    AAR's loot system is going to change. 2-3 guaranteed drops per dungeon, 3 times per week (possibly per dungeon as well), and tokens as consolation prize is you dont win the lot on a drop. I was not mentioned if Hamlet and primals would work in the same manner, but it is expected.
    (0)

Player

waaaaaaaaaaaah
    (0)
    Scarface Champion, back from the dead.....AGAIN... 3 strikes and I'm out? Lawl
    http://perfection.guildwork.com/

Someone hurt my feelings today, this is what I did to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    Reported them

Quote Originally Posted by fmonkey13 View Post
    This sounds awesome!! Can't wait to esperience it!!

Player
    Character
    Pawky Schmawky
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Thief Gloves, remember how many dynamis' you had to do? before you got them. same shit diff game.....lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jinrya Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Veil View Post
    Ok,
    The Drop rate on Darklight is stupid.
    Personally, I have run all the Dungeons countless times, with ZERO Darklight to show for my efforts. Look, it might be better than it was in XI...but you have to remember that XI is a ten year old game. For me to have NO Darklight of my own after a year of running dungeons, obtaining my Relic, and completing ALL content in the game - is 100% absurd.

People in 2.0 will not have the patience, or stand for this type of loot system. There are too many other game choices out there, and they will leave in droves. SE must go to a token system, or dramatically increase the drop rate in hard-mode dungeons. If not, they will bleed players at an astounding rate.

Remember that right now, the only people playing the game are truely dedicated players and fans of SE. What happened when they started charging for the game...it was an exodus to say the least. SE can expect the same behavior if they continue these drop rates in 2.0.

Final Fantasy XI's drop rates were dismal.
    Final Fantasy XIV's drop rates are dismal.
    Reward people for their efforts, or you are doomed.
    They should improve darklight gear stats to be better, then worry about the drop rate.

That gear is absolute crap for black mage, therefore why should I care if it takes a long time to get it? I mean even if it was good I would rather do an event quite a bit before getting it. Otherwise I would have no reason to play if everyone got what the want immediately. Which is why in FFXI I wanted my items last.
    (0)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15