Player
    Character
    Balon Greyjoy
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 60

Roegadyn Sausage

Roegadyn Sausage: A traditional Roegadyn Sausage made from Sheep meat, rumor says it'll set your soul, your tongue, and your bowels on fire!

Recipe
    2x Mutton Loin
    1x Table Salt
    3x Dragon pepper
    1x Black pepper
    1x Paprika
    1x White Truffle
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Forsaken Mountain
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 50
    Big Daddy B's Buffalo Chicken Pizza

pie dough
    salted butter
    chicken brest
    dragon peppers
    ruby tomatoes
    blue cheese
    (4)

Player

Phobos' Dodo Salad Sandwich

The use of Dodo Tenderloin makes this classic sandwich a juicier, more tender, and more flavorful than it's chicken counterpart. Not to be confused with the Dodore Salad Sandwich, it's poisonous counterpart.

Recipe:
    1 Dodo Tenderloin
    1 Table Salt
    1 Black Pepper
    1 Cider Vinegar
    1 Sweet Cream
    1 Blood Currants (chopped)
    1 Gridanian Walnut (shells removed and chopped)
    1 Walnut Bread (sliced, though feel free to slice when preparing the sandwiches)

Makes roughly three servings, though the experienced culinarian could find a way to feed as many as six starving adventurers!

Though the recipe may seem daunting at first, even budding culinarians will have little issues procuring most of the ingredients.

Any culinarian capable of making Grilled Dodo with ease should find this recipe approachable. Though there are more steps, the basic cooking of the Dodo is the same.

In order to make your own, simply grill the Dodo Tenderloin in your favorite skillet as you would with your typical Grilled Dodo. Don't forget to coat the meat in some of your salt and pepper before grilling! Once you've finished cooking the Dodo, simply mix the other ingredients together. Be sure to be careful with the Cider Vinegar and Sweet Cream - too much of one will surely throw the balance of the recipe off! Once you've properly mixed your Dodo Salad, portion it out across three slices of your Walnut Bread, topping each one with a second slice. Congratulations, and enjoy (and share) your delicious sandwich!

I must be going now, Charlys is being rather insistent I help him with something.

Note: I cannot stress enough the dangers of attempting the Dodore Salad Sandwich. My eye is still recovering, and I am lucky that was all I lost.
    (2)

Player

"Ace Darklight's Dungeon Gumbo"

ingredients:
    1 cup sunset wheat flour
    1/4 cup olive oil
    1 bulb of garlean garlic
    2 chicken breasts
    1/2 teaspoon table salt
    1 wild onion
    1 dragon pepper's

Add wheat and oil to skillet on a medium flame until a thick copper roux is formed.
    Add cut wild onion, galrean garlic, and dragon pepper.
    Cook for 3 minutes then bring to a boil
    Once boiling add cut chicken breasts to skillet and cook for 20-25 minute.
    Once done salt to taste.

Goes great with sticky rice. "Ace Darklight's Dungeon Gumbo" can be a great hit for parties of eight running dungeons all day! Just make sure to bring enough for everyone!!

(1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
    Recipe:
    1 Dodo Tenderloin
    1 Table Salt
    1 Black Pepper
    1 Cider Vinegar
    1 Sweet Cream
    1 Blood Currants (chopped)
    1 Gridanian Walnut (shells removed and chopped)
    1 Walnut Bread (sliced, though feel free to slice when preparing the sandwiches)
    It appears I neglected to mention which crystals should be used! I would not want my fellow adventurers to suffer any accidents attempting to create my sandwich, so I wanted to be sure to mention the recipe requires:
    2 Fire Shards
    1 Wind Shard

Apologies if this missing information resulted in the bodily harm of any adventurer. I recommend seeking the nearest White Mage for aid if so.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Forsaken Mountain
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 50
    Big Daddy B's Buffalo Chicken Pizza

pie dough
    salted butter
    chicken breast
    dragon peppers
    ruby tomatoes
    blue cheese
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80

Maccheroni & Sil’dihic Cheese: Comfort & Soul.

Maccheroni & Sil’dihic Cheese: Comfort & Soul.~blog source

This dish requires two especially manufacted ingredients:

O'Ghomoro Dough x12
    A sulfur-colored pasta dough created on the Isle of Vylbrand, traditionally formed and cooked in the heated vents of the O'Ghomoro Volcano.
    Sunset Wheat Flour
    Sunset Wheat Flour
    Table Salt
    Puk Egg
    Puk Egg
    Puk Egg

Sil’dihic Cheese x6
    A relatively hard, sharp amber cheese originating from the lost city of Sil'dih.
    Aldgoat Milk
    Mineral Water
    Table Salt

Maccheroni & Sil’dihic Cheese x3
    Optimal: 55
    Boosts: HP, Defense, Elemental Resistances (30 Minutes)
    A "Food of the Soul", uniting the grains of lush plains from La Noscea with the dairy of Thanalan wildlife. Considered a delicacy of the Ul'dahn Syndicate.

O'Ghomoro Dough
    Sunset Wheat Flour
    Ala Mihgan Mustard
    Aldgoat Milk
    Black Pepper
    Salted Butter
    Sil’dihic Cheese

During my many travels across the lands of Aldenard, I have seen many culinary concoctions, both of the delightful and dubious varieties. But only one truly makes my heart skip a beat when I smell it cooking in the fires of Bismarck, my namesake and home away from home: Maccheroni & Sil’dihic Cheese

To the fledgeling adventurer, such a blend of dairy, grain and spices may seem indulgent, but with the many tastes of the realm, this casserole brings to me a comfort seldom found elsewhere and the background of this dish even further fascinates me.

The pasta has been traditionally formed and dried in the fires of O'Ghomoro, a blend of the succulent eggs produced by Vylbrand' native puks; and the tubed maccheroni is painstakingly stretched, folded and cut to allow an effective medium for the casserole it will become.

The golden aroma and flavor, however, comes from an almost ancient cheese, which has a rich history stretching as far back as the enigmatic origins of the lost city of Sil'dih. This dairy curdled from youngest milk-producing aldgoats has a sharp flavour and an amber tint.

The final step would be to carefully blend these elements together with butter & milk, adding powdered mustard and pepper to taste, and to finally bake under a layer of crumbed wheat flour.

In my adventures, I have only learned of the extensive history of this fine dish from the Ul'dahn Syndicate... and not without first paying a steep bribe.

"During the 5th umbral era, there was a brief declaration of conflict between then Admiral Xaviere Wolffe of the Barracudas, and the Uldahn Sultanate. Realising that the Lallafel Sultan had particular tastes, Admiral Wolffe conscripted the finest Lominsan chefs, led by the great chef Bismarck, to band together and develop a peace offering, which was a blend of the western fields of Vylbrand, and traditional foods of Thanalan".

...and this maccheroni was the result.

And so, as I continue on my adventure, I shall leave you with this: Grand tastes come from every corner of Aldenard... but you must open your eyes...and your mouth, to experience it all!

...with prayers of survival in this dark era... I bid Adieu... until a new dawn arrives!
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Sterling Cooper
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Moogle Mochi

Luck +25
    A delicious treat traditionally enjoyed in tearooms from the far east said to bring good health and good luck. Rumored to be a favorite of the Good King Moogle Mog himself.

Powdered sugar x1
    Sticky Rice x1
    Sweet Cream x1
    Gridanian Chestnut x1

(7)

Player
    Character
    Anavi Anael
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Summer Berry Custard Tart by Anavi Anael
    Yield 3

1 Pie Dough
    1 La Noscean Orange
    1 Blood Currant
    1 Rolanberry
    1 Maple Sugar
    1 Almonds
    1 Chicken Egg
    1 Buffalo Milk

3 Fire Shards
    2 Wind Shards

Directions:
    1. Line 3 tart pans with the pie dough.
    2. In a bowl, combine egg, milk, and sugar. Stir until mixed.
    3.Gradually add in blood currants, rolanberries, and the zest of one orange. Mix well.
    4. Spread mixture evenly into lined tart shells.
    5. Place sliced almonds on top of the unbaked tarts.
    6. Bake until the top is golden brown.
    7. Wait until cool to serve.

This dish is said to be a favorite amongst white mages, many claiming its rich flavor enhances their healing potency.

[img=949986]
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anavi Anael
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90

That's what I get for C&P from my blog.
    (1)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast