Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Does anyone know what the rested XP maximum limit is?

Been searching around, haven't played in a couple days cause I just blew all my anima doing quests for my chocobo so thought I'd take a break to build some back up. Was curious what the maximum amount of rested exp we can get. Or does no one really know yet? The patch notes didn't seem to say.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Vaen Tribal
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 82
    It's a good question. A dev response about the detailed specifics of the rested exp mechanics would be awesome.

(How much rested exp can you accumulate, how long does it take, what's the rate of rested exp/hour, is it a flat rate, etc)
    (2)
    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1524546/

Player
    Character
    Carlosx Taka
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    and pls SE when they goin to fix ud Inn cause this is not nice have to travel to others towns for rest effect when my server population decide ud is main city still you guys release the jeuno veccion of this game and i hope if is assengar make it big open skys mybe a lake view. something nice.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Chief Currahee
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    The programed Uldah to crash on purpose to get people to visit Grid and LL more frequently. I kid, I kid.
    (31)

Player
    Character
    Ein Vaer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    This would be good information to have. It's kind of hard to tell, as the rested highlight can go off the current level and turn red, so the only way to know for sure is to burn all of it off but even doing that doesn't mean you were capped.

They need to add some sort of notification box/text while you are sitting in the inn, the % rested you are from the cap of when resting stops accumulating. That would be nice.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ineli Falcus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Well from my experience it seems to accumulate at 1k/hour (1k grind, not 1k extra so about 350~ exp/hour)
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    You win, Mr. Falcus! (no prize for you)

Player
    Character
    Sky Box
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    I was in the Inn for about 3 days, during this I got up to about 40k Rested.

I PL myself and usually get about 1k EXP without rested, with it I was hitting 1.3k so it only seemed like roughly 30% boost. (That doesn't include link/chain boost))

Also I think the way rested is used up is broken, they said it doesnt count towards the EXP you get from levequest rewards but everytime I finish a Levequest and have a little bit of rested, its always removed, which makes no sense at all if its not supposed to be used up.
    (3)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by viion View Post
    I was in the Inn for about 3 days, during this I got up to about 40k Rested.

I PL myself and usually get about 1k EXP without rested, with it I was hitting 1.3k so it only seemed like roughly 30% boost. (That doesn't include link/chain boost))

Also I think the way rested is used up is broken, they said it doesnt count towards the EXP you get from levequest rewards but everytime I finish a Levequest and have a little bit of rested, its always removed, which makes no sense at all if its not supposed to be used up.
    They were sayiing the exp bonus the +50% bonus you should be getting, will not go towards your end exp on a leve or quest. Soo it will not add to the 1000exp you get at the end of each leve, it will still count towards your green bar deal though.
    (1)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaen View Post
    It's a good question. A dev response about the detailed specifics of the rested exp mechanics would be awesome.

(How much rested exp can you accumulate, how long does it take, what's the rate of rested exp/hour, is it a flat rate, etc)
    It has to be a flat rate because you get the same amount of rested exp when you change classes. If it wasnt a flat rate, you'd probably get more on a higher level class but then it would have to stay on that class.

I don't know what the limit is, but it can certainly fill up the entire bar plus more from nothing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sky Box
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokien View Post
    They were sayiing the exp bonus the +50% bonus you should be getting, will not go towards your end exp on a leve or quest. Soo it will not add to the 1000exp you get at the end of each leve, it will still count towards your green bar deal though.
    Thing is, they say it doesnt count, so if it doesnt count, why does my Rested go away when I finish a Leve? Why is it being used up if it not supposed to be. Thus I reckon it is brokenz.
    (5)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast