Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by viion View Post
    Thing is, they say it doesnt count, so if it doesnt count, why does my Rested go away when I finish a Leve? Why is it being used up if it not supposed to be. Thus I reckon it is brokenz.
    It doesn't. The rested bar grows longer. If it extends past the current level, it will be visible when you level up.

The exp you get from killing the enemies on the levequest does count. Just the reward at the end doesn't.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ria Ayo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I'm thinking the bar ticks up about 1 exp per 1 game minute tick... bar-wise anyway. I guess it's technically half that since only half that bar is actually extra exp. Either way, my original thought was it was 1 exp per second but after a night in the inn I found I had about half what I expected so 1 exp per game minute tick on the clock seems more accurate. I can't say I've noticed a cap but I know I've gotten a full bar as a 40 cul which was 70k+ tnl. I'd guess if there is a cap it's probably 50k bonus or 100k bonus, but I would half hope it wasn't that low.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fiofel Zalalafell
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 1
    Being offline for 18 hours extends my rested bar about 1/3 of the way whether I'm parked as level 39, level 32, or level 30. Seems like it hours away pretty fast. Need to keep eye on it about leves.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by viion View Post
    I was in the Inn for about 3 days, during this I got up to about 40k Rested.

I PL myself and usually get about 1k EXP without rested, with it I was hitting 1.3k so it only seemed like roughly 30% boost. (That doesn't include link/chain boost))

Also I think the way rested is used up is broken, they said it doesnt count towards the EXP you get from levequest rewards but everytime I finish a Levequest and have a little bit of rested, its always removed, which makes no sense at all if its not supposed to be used up.
    I've tested this. I just barely had the green bar on (I was very close to using up all the rested XP bonus) and I handed in a leve for 2500 xp.

The rested XP bonus MOVED along with the XP I just got. That is, I still had the bonus even after handing it the leve. Therefore, leve rewards do NOT consume your bonus.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Sky Box
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuul View Post
    I've tested this. I just barely had the green bar on (I was very close to using up all the rested XP bonus) and I handed in a leve for 2500 xp.

The rested XP bonus MOVED along with the XP I just got. That is, I still had the bonus even after handing it the leve. Therefore, leve rewards do NOT consume your bonus.
    Didnt do that for me, I had about 1k left of Green rested, handed in leve, green gone! =(
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Buuul View Post

Same here. It was even more obvious as it transferred the bonus to the next level and the bar became red.
    (3)

Player

was able to rest for about 5 days at lvl 37, bar went all the way to red, dinged 38 and still had a red bar, not the completion bonus for leves did not take away from my exp, unable to give a good estimation as i don't know how far the completion bonus pushed the bar further, but going with a low estimate i'd say eneough exp to go from just hitting 37 to half way to 39 before the bonus expired.
    (0)
    screw good grammar. i don't have time for proper punctuation. there's a world that needs saving

Player

I'm going on holiday two weeks starting thursday and won't be able to access XIV so I will just remain in the Inn and see how much I've done when I return Two weeks should be more than enough to hit the cap.
    (3)
    Antipika.
    Deathsmiles II-X - Difficulty Lv.2+ (1CC/2LC ALL clear) : http://youtu.be/pjRuwv_-MlI?hd=1
    Touhou 13 - Ten Desires (all clear) : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=PL194872B2BBA7CA67
    Touhou 12.5 - Double Spoiler (all clear) : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BD180E7054F3C1A2
    Touhou 9.5 - Shoot the Bullet (all clear) : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=53B01AAE8A03BDD1
    Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night (all clear) : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7A5C1FF6BDAD1C1B

Player
    Character
    Jinko Jinko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosx View Post
    and pls SE when they goin to fix ud Inn cause this is not nice have to travel to others towns for rest effect when my server population decide ud is main city still you guys release the jeuno veccion of this game and i hope if is assengar make it big open skys mybe a lake view. something nice.
    Takes 5 mins to get on a airship to grid, you only need to run upstairs to the INN.

Can Confirm that leve completion bonus does not effect the rested bonus.
    (3)

Player

Since Guardian's Aspect would regenerate at a rate of 20 per real life day (I think?), and the cap was 200, I'm gonna say that the rested XP cap is 10 days worth of resting.

Just my guess, based on the old system.

A better question - when is the first "tick" of rested XP accumulated? I'm guessing 1 hour in the room at minimum, perhaps half hour though. Alternatively, it could be connected to the in-game days.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast