Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Q60:
    Please add a minion of Feo Ul!

A60:
    I think it’ll be added at some point in the future. I thought player opinion would be more divided on Feo Ul, but I’m glad so many players liked them!
    (67)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Q61:
    The weapon designs in 5.0 have been very cool. Would it be possible to add a housing furnishing item that can display your weapons?

A61:
    The point where your weapon is attached to the character model is different depending on the weapon type, which I think would result in frustrating situations where the weapons won’t display the way you want them to. I won’t say it’s impossible, but it’s something we’d have to carefully consider.
    (22)

Q62:
    I'd like to be allow my minions to roam around my house, like they do in the Gold Saucer's Minion Square.

A62:
    I’ve mentioned this before, but for minions to walk around the house, they would need to avoid other objects, which doesn’t seem like something we can do with the current housing system. It’ll take some time before we can announce it, but we’re planning a sort of “farm” for them, so please look forward to it.
    (53)

Q63:
    Please make the purple trees in Lakeland available as a housing item!

A63:
    This should be possible. Please look forward to it!
    (65)

Q64:
    There was a mysterious singer at the Fan Festival who was wearing a Byakko-themed kimono. When will this kimono be added to the game? I'd even buy it for 20 million gil!

A64:
    I don't think this will be added...
    (16)

Q65:
    Please add the aesthetician in the Crystarium's Inn!

A65:
    We also discussed this during development. As I mentioned earlier, the aesthetician is also not the Warrior of Light's "personal belonging", so he can't travel to the First. There were ideas about having Feo Ul cut your hair, but that requires skills and techniques, so I don’t think that would be possible. Please at least remember the Source when you want to adjust your hairstyle.
    (31)

Q66:
    Please allow us to confirm the help text for fairy actions through the scholar actions that activate them.

A66:
    This will be implemented.
    (41)

Q67:
    There were lots of cutscenes in the sidequests this time and it really demonstrated the Quest team's hard work. Do you have any recommended sidestory quest?

A67:
    I was very anxious that the faeries in Il Mheg would be a repeat of our experience with the Moogles. I’m glad to see we managed to barely avoid that. The sidequest I recommend players check out is the one about the dwarf that can’t properly greet. Because he’s reluctant to accept himself, he's unable to understand his own strengths, and it made me really feel that these characters truly live in this world.
    (59)

Q68:
    Please set appropriate item level restrictions for leveling dungeons. Currently, it's possible for players to enter even if their item level is far too low to actually complete the dungeon…

A68:
    We understand the issue and are discussing it. Simply setting an item level may create new problems, so we’re trying to come up with a different solution.
    (71)

Q69:
    With the World Visit system now in place, it's harder to see a Hunt enemy's actions due to the number of players, so I would like to see adjustments on display priority.
    Furthermore, the speed in which it gets taken down is much faster now, so it's harder to join in casually. I would like to see something like Hunts which can be only done with players from Home World players to be considered.

A69:
    While this may be an issue now, I think it will gradually calm down, so for now please think of it as a festival or something. I think changing it to be Home World-only isn’t the way to go about it. Adjusting the display priority is impossible.
    (16)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast