Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Elsabette Manaya
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 36
    Okay, I have one. I was just leaving the Weaver's Guild in Ul'dah and almost to the Aetheryte when from the Aetheryte pops this huge femRoe wearing a red surcoat and a...silver, maybe? Sugarloaf Hat. You know, the big cone one that's about level 21 or so. I run up to the Aetheryte and stop to fidget in my inventory for a moment when I notice a /Say.
    >RESPECT THE CONE.
    Okay, so I'm a playful person, so I decide to play around. "Indeed, how could one NOT respect the cone, its clearly respectable"
    >THE CONE ACCEPTS YOUR RESPECT
    Oooookay. So I say something else along the lines of 'Of course it does, its a gracious cone'.
    >THE CONE HAS CHOSEN YOU. THE CONE PREVIOUS CHOSE HER, BUT NOW IT CHOOSES YOU.
    See some poor Mi'qote girl standing over to the side just kind of aimlessly /emoting.
    So I'm like But I'm unworthy of being chosen, the Cone should likely choose someone else, don't you think? It's a mighty cone, it deserves a better Chosen One.
    >THE CONE HAS GROWN BORED OF YOU. THE CONE DEPARTS.

And she left. Another short one, my bf who plays a viera and I were standing outside Hawker's Alley in Limsa when this guy runs up to us, stops, obviously Examine's both of us for a moment, then says 'YOUR EARS LOOK DUSTY.' and runs off. I dunno. People can be strange. ^^
    (18)
    "Once the landslide has begun, it is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Player
    Character
    Em'op An'ther
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I once found two, mostly naked highlander males underneath a bridge in Gridania, with one sitting in the others lap. One was spamming an emote that was something along the lines of "Brushes XXXX hair, and giggles."
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ameliana Desalian
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 74
    These are cute, especially the cone, we should keep it going.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lyssa Redgrave
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard135 View Post
    Eldritch Abomination
    ...once seen...never unseen...

o_o
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hezz Ackerman
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I'll just leave this here

Hah, I saw that... *thing* on Tonberry, too. Took a few screenshots of it but none as good as yours, since there were about 50 people crowded around it.

Weirdest thing I've seen, well, besides that thing above, was in Labyrinth of the Ancients. Two groups had zoned in, we were waiting for the third group to load in. Suddenly a crowd of naked people loaded in and began running around spamming various emotes. It was quite entertaining when we reached the trash before Behemoth and they decided to just splash about in the lava instead of doing anything else.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Magmarink Dragregory
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri_Delethorn View Post
    Also, #3 on your story is just a Lalafell bot train. Truly a terrifying thing to witness.
    A bot train breaks off by using /bow?
    It seems to me it's a player using multiple clients with the same keypress so all of the characters go in synch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ameliana Desalian
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri_Delethorn View Post
    It was a crazy experience. Also, #3 on your story is just a Lalafell bot train. Truly a terrifying thing to witness.
    I figured, I mean, just for efficiency's sake, wouldn't each bot in the train have slightly different gathering spots? So wouldn't that train be woefully inefficient?

Also...

I'll just leave this here

What the fudge is that!?!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Diaval Alucard
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSilverwing View Post
    What am i even looking at here?!
    The traumatized Lala.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Oraina Fhey
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I once teleported to my small house in the Mist and enter and start seeing.... interesting(?) dialog. Only thing was it was in /say chat. Go down to the basement and there's a male Roe and a Lala-girl and I imagine they looked like deer in a headlight when I went downstairs to investigate. I told them "thanks I need o burn the bed sheets now" amd "please leave before I call the yellow jackets". They apologized and booked it out of there. Luckily I haven't had any similar encounters since moving house, other than the random passer-by who wants a tour/peek inside.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Okami Amaterasuu
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Does this male Miqo'te count?
    (6)

Watching forum drama be like

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast