Player
    Character
    Hash Browns
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivxkobe View Post
    So everyone should be able to enter a world and overload their servers? There is a limit for a reason.

Also, are you seriously saying waiting a few minutes to get into a game is "unacceptable"?
    It's more then that. It's unacceptable in a game that has a time based sub.
    55 might be small, but it gets to the point where the bigger servers have massive queue times.

SE isn't some small indie dev. They could easily fix the issue.

Also sucks considering their are hundreds of bots in each world currently.
    (0)
    Last edited by Hash_Browns; 07-23-2019 at 01:45 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ali Lifesaver
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash_Browns View Post
    55 might be small, but it gets to the point where the bigger servers have massive queue times.

Your time based sub is $15 for 30 days, 50 cents every 24 hours, 2 cents every hour, less than 1 cent for the 2-3 minutes of queue. You're complaining that the game is wasting you less than one cent.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Elja Djt-dvre
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Now I remember 4000+ queues on Odin back on 4.0 start when you were have to wait more than hour just to log in. And if, for any reason, server dropped, there instantly was 20.000+ queue. Ah, the days.

Waiting 1-2 minutes for 35 people is troublesome? C'mon. They did amazing work with servers this time, seriously.

Outside of this, amount of players will probably slowly go down in a month. Or maybe not.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Elja Djt-dvre
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    They fixed it, though. In Stormblood situation was just horrible with from 2.000 to 4.000 queue as an absolutely normal thing and also with servers shut downs with 20.000+ queues as a result of this. Waiting 4 hours for log in? Easy. And they fixed it this time so awesomely that in Early Access and first weeks of the expansion I had queue longer than 1 minute just one or two times on Ragnarok which is most populated server on EU and one of the most populated server out of all of them overall. So ye, they actually fixed it. SE isn't "small indie dev", but they aren't gods, you see. /shrugs/
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Selena Zensh
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80

The game currently has 14m active accounts, ques are to be expected and SE has been doing everything they can to ensure as smooth a log in process and as fast a queing as possible. Especially after the fiasco that was Raubahn Savage and Pippin EX back in Stormblood.

So really the fact that they have so many people playing the game and the ques are all really freakin short is a great thing. This is not like Stormblood release with daily 1000-3000 player ques even for mid pop servers, or like WoW WoD release where they had 10m active players and the ques were horrendous where some people had to wait hours to get into their servers.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Galbsadi Nailo
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    In the time it took you to type this post...your queue probably finished.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Hash Browns
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by alimdia View Post
    Your time based sub is $15 for 30 days, 50 cents every 24 hours, 2 cents every hour, less than 1 cent for the 2-3 minutes of queue. You're complaining that the game is wasting you less than one cent.
    I think you're missing the point.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Julianna Arrisit
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I must say that I was really pleased at such a smooth Early Access and Launch we've all had with Shb. One thing I noticed was they didn't put a duty instance right near the beginning of the msq. I guess so the flow and pace of players could get thinned out a bit before loading into the first queue, like what happened in SB. Thanks devs and Shb team for a great expansion

As far as a queue at login, no big deal. We did have the auto log out for SB too and each area was divided into three instances as well, just as it is for Shb now. Just we didn't have the big bottle neck we experienced for SB. Really OP why complain about waiting 1 whole min to log in?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Galbsadi Nailo
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Arazehl View Post
    I must say that I was really pleased at such a smooth Early Access and Launch we've all had with Shb. One thing I noticed was they didn't put a duty instance right near the beginning of the msq. I guess so the flow and pace of players could get thinned out a bit before loading into the first queue, like what happened in SB. Thanks devs and Shb team for a great expansion

As far as a queue at login, no big deal. We did have the auto log out for SB too and each area was divided into three instances as well, just as it is for Shb now. Just we didn't have the big bottle neck we experienced for SB. Really OP why complain about waiting 1 whole min to log in?
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. This is, hands down, the smoothest expansion launch I've seen in ANY MMO I've ever played...since I started with WoW over a decade ago.

Hats off to Square on that.
    (4)

10. 07-23-2019 05:56 AM

Player
    Character
    Iroira Sinzha
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Perspective: It took you more than three times to make this thread compared to the wait to enter your server.
    (1)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast