Player
    Character
    Shushuji Shuji
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

NSA (Not Spying Anyone) recruiting you!

Hi there, fellow adventurer! Ever wondered what it is like, working for the NSA? We are currently hiring people for our e-mail squad in the new server Spriggan.

What do we offer? Glad you asked! We provide you with:
    - An active FC community, with over 100 members;
    - A Discord server;
    - Occasional fun events, organized through the official FFXIV companion app and our Discord such as mount farms, glamour contests and many more;
    - Rank 8, level 2 buffs, which we will strive to make level 3 buffs as soon as possible 24/7;
    - Shirogane, plot 30 large FC house that you can call your home;
    - House comes with a full workroom that allows you to get buffs for all crafting classes to level quicker and more efficient;
    - We welcome both veterans as well as new players and try to help each other, building a strong community within this new server!

What do we expect when you join us?
    Nothing really! We would like for you to join our Discord and use the FFXIV Companion app, but we don't demand you do.

SAVAGE AND EXTREME CONTENT:
    If you are looking to join a static, but you can't really commit many days a week to progress on savage content, we also organize weekly savage runs on a casual basis. Everyone is free to join these. We currently have multiple groups enjoying the savage content the game has to offer without the crushing weight of having to commit so many days to it.

Interested? Great! Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/x2473fQ and ask for an invite OR if you don't have Discord, send us an application in game or message Shushuji'a Shuji.
    (3)
    Last edited by Shepard; 11-19-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Brynjar Ormsson
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 73
    Hello there !

Join us in the best FC in the world!

We come from all over the world to play together, and it's really nice !

I'm not forced at all to write this text by a certain little guy !

(save me pls)
    (1)

3. 10-27-2019 08:16 AM

Player
    Character
    Shushuji Shuji
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Updated our recruitment post. We now provide savage progression runs to those that do not wish or simply cannot commit many days to progressing content with a set static. We are looking for all roles!
    (0)

5. 12-14-2019 12:24 AM

Player
    Character
    Akatsuki Hakumei
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    NSA is a very friendly FC that I'm happy to say I've been a part of for several months now, for people who are new and people who are veterans to FFXIV.
    (0)