Player
    Character
    Yunie Hikari
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

About the races we have.

I know they probably aren't going to make more races but, I'm kinda confused. I've been hoping for like a very feminine male race that can choose between that or being masculine. I know we have male Miqo'te but, their bodies sliders seem too limited for what I'm trying to bring up. I'm just curious we have Roe women who have the option to look beautiful or as masculine as possible. I'd like a male race with that type of change. xD I'd like to clarify this isn't to bash on overly masculine or feminine people I'm just curious. o:
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Mao Mao
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Reitesu View Post
    I know they probably aren't going to make more races but, I'm kinda confused. I've been hoping for like a very feminine male race that can choose between that or being masculine. I know we have male Miqo'te but, their bodies sliders seem too limited for what I'm trying to bring up. I'm just curious we have Roe women who have the option to look beautiful or as masculine as possible. I'd like a male race with that type of change. xD I'd like to clarify this isn't to bash on overly masculine or feminine people I'm just curious. o:
    As of now, there won't be any new races added to the game. So we are stuck with what we have right now. They will prob add the gender counterparts for Viera and Hrotghar, but a new reace will most likely never happen again from what the devs said.

Maybe in the future if they change their minds...
    (5)
    Last edited by Conquistadork; 06-26-2019 at 05:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Gunnar Mel'nik
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    People fear feminine men and masculine women (bonus points if they're tall). We're lucky we have the latter at all.
    (11)
    Quote Originally Posted by HikariKurosawa View Post
    Mr "my vision isn't 20:20 I have a disability"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnmaat View Post
    Excuse me, I'm on my phone in the great outdoors doozer; with a name like that I wouldn't even be correcting anyone's grammar.

Player
    Character
    Kaethra Tatrinae
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Reitesu View Post
    Male Midlanders are going to be more effeminate than Male Miquote. You could try them.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Edax Royeaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    When they said "no new races", I take that as code that the Hrothgar and Viera will have their respective genders filled out the expansion after Shadowbringers.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Leone Noir
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 65
    I agree with you. I'd also like to see a male character with that type of change. Maybe not feminine, but more on the androgynous side.
    (6)
    Last edited by Senn; 06-26-2019 at 05:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Em'op An'ther
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I find tall women more appealing myself, don't particularly like, nor support the feminine males though :/ If we get more Muscley Amazon Women, they'll have my full support though
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Aisha Starglow
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoPanther View Post
    I find tall women more appealing myself, don't particularly like, nor support the feminine males though :/ If we get more Muscley Amazon Women, they'll have my full support though
    ofc, it's your full right not to support something, but I'm curious as to why?
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Fang Wolfheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Outside of them adding male/female counter part to Viera/Hrothgar, i'm pretty sure it was said during one of the live letters that they don't plan to add any new races.

And even male/female counter parts are still up in the air really.
    (6)
    No gender lock.
    Support Female Hrothgar and Male Viera.

Player
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Why exactly do need feminine men?
    (27)