Player
    Character
    Fugu Barr
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90

Got 3 extra Moogle quests yesterday, couldn't use them.

I had 3 beast tribe allowances left when I arrived to find the reputation quest waiting. Did that, and I was rewarded with the 3 extra quests after I completed the regular ones, but I was out of allowances.
    So, I'll just do them tomorrow..
    NO! They disappear on the daily reset, and I was just left with the normal daily ones.

Perhaps they should also grant 3 extra allowances for the extra quests, since you don't really know when you're going to get the them and reserve allowances.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Estelle Joyeaux
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure they warn you in the post-reputation quest information that the 3 extra quests will disappear on the next daily reset. And you do know when reputation quests will become available - you can track your reputation with beast tribes in the reputation section on your character menu and plan around when the next reputation quest will become available.

That all being said, I would at least like separate allowance limits for each expansion's tribes, so that you don't have to focus on one or two tribes at a time if you started the game more recently. It's not that high on my priority list of 'things they need to change,' but it would be nice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kenjiro Wolfsbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 78
    It does warn you. I literally had this happen last week with the Namazu quests. I knew I didn't have any allowances left that day, so I finished the quest, but didn't turn it in until the next reset.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fugu Barr
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    It does warn you. I literally had this happen last week with the Namazu quests. I knew I didn't have any allowances left that day, so I finished the quest, but didn't turn it in until the next reset.
    I saw the warning, figured it was the weekly reset. Since my Ixal rep is maxed out, I think I'll just do the Moogles first from now on so I don't get caught out. I only have CUL over 60, but I'm not really leveling it that much. (FAR too many materials required for it's recipes.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    CUL really needs to be leveled in combination with botanist so you can go get small amounts of things yourself and not be at the mercy of the marketboard selling them in ridiculous stacks.
    (0)