Player
    Character
    Darkschneider Wachutu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Stats on Warrior

I created this thread to report on the main stats of the warrior, are supposed to STR and VIT, but what way affect the warrior? Does anyone know that they exactly?, The description says that VIT gives DEF and HP, but I do not see that the defense will increase when I get VIT (I did try the ring +15 VIT) but instead if giving 1 point of HP per point of VIT. I have also noticed that every 15 points of VIT up 3 points on ENACING MAGIC Potency. Regarding the STR ​​do not see an increase in the POWER Atack i dont know if someone would know guide on the stats I have searched forums much but most of the information is old and I would like to update in some way.

Sorry for my English
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astraea Moonsong
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    stat bonuses are invisible
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darkschneider Wachutu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I realize, but still, nobody knows how they affect the damage, defense etc .... this thread has 283 views and only one reply . I was just trying to gather information for all warriors
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bayani Tenzen
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    As Issachar so eloquently put it - stats are invisible and without extensive theory crafting and personal testing it takes a long time for the exact numbers to be produced. However people have do some testing and are happy to rely on the Knowledge that Vitality and Strength Modify Melee Damage for MRD/WAR. As far as the actually numbers showing up within your attributes page; some of it is just down to the Broken Nature of the game in it's current form.
    (0)
    Founder of Lemon&Lime - Excalibur (until our current FC Leader sold our FC and House for Gil and kicked us all).

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    i dont think there will be any solid numbers yet cause they changed how stats work a a lil bit in 1.21.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lynn Nuvestrahl
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    STR and VIT affect at least auto-attack damage for MRD, I assume the same holds true for WAR. VIT doesn't give defence, but rather damage resistance, I'm pretty sure this is some kind of check against monster STR. I don't remember the ratio, but increasing STR should give some atk power, but my understanding is that it increases damage more as a pure stat rather than through the ATK stat.

STR increases both auto-attack and WS damage for MRD/WAR does but I don't think there has been any elaborate testing if VIT increases only AA damage (like PIE for LNC and DEX for ARC). Frankly, I don't think people really care since MRD/WAR is often in a tanking position. VIT is a good stat to boost for defensive purposes regardless of wether or not it boosts only AA damage or both AA and WS.

ARC and LNC testing in 1.20 suggested that most damaging stats cap around 270-290 but they raised the attribute cap regarding WS damage in 1.21 patch, so the numbers are different now, most likely.
    [dev1316] The method in which player attributes are calculated into weaponskill attack power has been changed, resulting in an increase in the maximum amount an attribute can affect damage.
    From 1.20 patch notes:
    Strength

Attack Power
    Damage dealt by puglist, gladiator, marauder, and lancer arms

Vitality

Damage taken
    Enhancement Magic Potency
    Maximum HP
    Damage dealt by marauder arms

Dexterity

Accuracy
    Block Rate
    Parry
    Damage dealt by archer arms

Intelligence

Attack Magic Potency
    Damage dealt by pugilist arms

Mind

Healing Magic Potency
    Magic Accuracy
    Damage dealt by gladiator, thaumaturge, and conjurer arms

Piety

Magic Evasion
    Enfeebling Magic Potency
    Maximum MP
    Damage dealt by archer, lancer, thaumaturge, and conjurer arms
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiofel Zalalafell
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 1
    Hi OP,

I think a lot of views come from people that see the title, "Stats on Warrior" and hope to find the answer, then see the question they have.

Kaeko of Figaro and several others have done some testing here:
    http://kanican.livejournal.com/55915.html

One of the things I took away is that Vitality does reduce the damage. The amount of damage reduction is not reflected in defense.

Defense also reduces the damage received from physical attacks.

There are some other factors involved that determine how effective your Vitality and Defense will be.

Similar to how a Weapon has a Damage stat that has a large impact of how much damage we deal. But using a weapon with a low Damage value or a high Damage value does not update the Attack Power value, but we still do more physical damage.

Anyhew, the link has some really interesting testing in there.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pied Piper
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Thank you for posting that link Fiosha, extremely valuable information.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiosha_Maureiba View Post
    Hi OP,

I think a lot of views come from people that see the title, "Stats on Warrior" and hope to find the answer, then see the question they have.

Kaeko of Figaro and several others have done some testing here:
    http://kanican.livejournal.com/55915.html

One of the things I took away is that Vitality does reduce the damage. The amount of damage reduction is not reflected in defense.

Defense also reduces the damage received from physical attacks.

There are some other factors involved that determine how effective your Vitality and Defense will be.

Similar to how a Weapon has a Damage stat that has a large impact of how much damage we deal. But using a weapon with a low Damage value or a high Damage value does not update the Attack Power value, but we still do more physical damage.

Anyhew, the link has some really interesting testing in there.
    i must have missed it, i didn't see anything in the charts for vit effecting war or mrd
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Edhel Arslan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Finally, the best stats are 23 vit and 22 str ¿no?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast