Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Allow the use of combat actions in gpose without having to have a target first. Also, a way to slow down the animation, to make it easier to find the right frame to pause for a good shot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akio Foxx
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Joven View Post
    At the same time you don't have to carry every type of bait you have every time you go fishing, just what you need for the area you're in. I understand the concern about this, I was a fisher for the entirety of ARR and juggled inventory space constantly, but then I learned to optimize for what I needed when I needed it.

Edit: How is having an inventory full of bait any different from having an inventory full of crafting mats?
    They already are creating a different solution in “Bollies” universal baits for each area. One for ARR, and they’ve said they are also looking at doing them for heavensward and stormblood areas
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpaw View Post
    They already are creating a different solution in “Bollies” universal baits for each area. One for ARR, and they’ve said they are also looking at doing them for heavensward and stormblood areas
    This is not a solution at all.

When you can catch everything with the same bait, then you will catch even less from the fish you actually want. You need specific baits to filter out fish from the loot-list and / or increase the chances to catch the fish you actually want.

These "Bollies" are completely useless.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jasmine Clayworth
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 70
    To be able to commend more than one party member.
    (0)

Gamers don't die, we just go AFK

#ottergate

Player
    Character
    Verina Terix
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    When I use a fantasia let me keep my current gear on, and allow barber only hairstyles to be selected during character customization if the race can use them.

Allow the purchase of Chocobo stable brooms from the stable itself, add a stable keep NPC to the furnishing, or do away with having to clean the stables.

For the love of god show me the RGB colors and the outcome of my Chocobo feeding in game somehow, I really shouldn't have to tab out and write down the food and feeding order every time I want to change their color.

Glamour dresser furnishing for houses please.

Allow me to hide the class gauge completely from my UI. From the ding of the PLD gauge hitting 50 or 100 I know I'm allowed to use a button, I guess for other jobs I play I wouldn't use the feature but for right now PLDs gauge is near useless visually.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sonja Sjasaris
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikai View Post
    Oh, good point on the deity + nameday thing. To be honest, why that is a feature in the character creation screen that basically has no effect in the game whatsoever? Also regarding that, I'd also love to see future lore content for deities other than Halone, which was very present in most of HW content.

Now, to add to your list!

1) Option to disable text auto scrolling when (and just when) you're trying to scroll up old messages

2) Option to protect gear used in Job sets from being sold, deleted or stored in the glamour dresser

3) Remove duplicate hairstyles that only got the accessory in different colors, and instead let us pick that color from the color palette menu! Also expanding it to other hairstyles that got an accessory, like Alma's hairsytle;

4) Let us preview combat voices in the character creation screen

5) Give us an option to try an item without its glamour... Most of the items that aren't in the glamour dresser are probably be under some kind of glamour due to being used previously

6) The OP already said this, but PLAYER CHAT BUBBLES! Extremely useful in dungeons or raids when you can't take your eyes off the middle of the screen

7) Option to change different regular combat music! Let us have themes from previous final fantasies with a mini-orchestrion system tailored just for combat!

8) Search function for the emote UI (you can find either by the name of the emote or by the name of the slash command)

9) Checkbox to maintain some of the facial expressions indefinitely

10) Enemy HP bar having a "compact mode". The current layout is way too long and it won't fit some minimalistic interface arrangements. A good "shape" for the compact mode would actually be the same as the focus target bar.

11) Option to let us see our debuffs in that interface that shows the opponents you're engaged as. Especially useful to keep track of multi-dotting

12) Option to display an action bar only during combat - some of us use actionbars placed in a central point of view just to keep track of procs when the icons highlight-- this would make a good QoL so we could set these to only be visible during fights

13) Option to let us know when friends log in;

14) A storage tab in the glamour dresser for dyes. The game has a LOT of dyes, realistically if you have most of them, you'll lose 1/2 of inventory just to keep them.

15) More space to type your description text in your profile

YES! all of this
    (1)
    Please take a moment to eat, hydrate and take care of yourself! Thank you, Adventurer! See you online!

Player
    Character
    Fe Moon
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    organize items in bag by category, eatch category separated from others.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6