Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Black Magicien
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    I was palying normal no bad behavious i said they were premade they can just click 2 Yes and u get out of dungeon even if u play perfect rotation
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Anas View Post
    They said i was cheating
    Did they say that (in some sort of chat) or was that the reason they picked from the menu (you need to pick a reason why you want to dismiss someone)?

If it was the first one and they did kick you for "cheating", it might very well be that they noticed something that seemed odd to them but had other reasons than cheating - for example: you could have been teleporting through the dungeon because of lag but to them it could also have looked like you were using some sort of cheat (when you actually wasnt). So they might have truely believed that you were using some kind of hack or cheat and removed you because of that.
    Its also worth noticing that "Cheating" isnt the same in every language - in german that option translates closer to "Illicit activties" (Unerlaubte Aktivitäten), which opens up a broader interpretation.

If it was the later: While "difference in playstyle" is a valid reason to remove someone from a dungeon, we dont have that option directly so people usually just pick anyone from the list.
    You can report them for kicking you, but unless they outright said (in chat) that they would remove you to mess with you or insulted you in any way the GMs wont do anything about it, since kicking for difference in playstyle is okay.

While I understand that being kicked is upsetting, it would be intresting to get more context.
    What duty? What class were you playing? Was that class geared properly and were you using proper rotations (you'll be "doing damage" even without proper gear and rotation, thats why I'm asking)?
    They might have had a reason why they didnt want to continue playing with you - and you're just not aware of that reason. Bad gear and lack of knowledge in terms of general mechanics and job performance are the usual suspects.

This still doesnt like something to quit the game over. Two people didnt want to play it with you, so what? That doesnt change any of the content, nor does it change any of the content you were looking forward to - forward enough to pre-order an expansion you cant even access because your character hasnt finished Stormblood yet...?
    (5)
    Last edited by Vidu; 06-19-2019 at 12:29 AM. Reason: just added the original german phrase - for anyone who wants to look up how badly I translated that

Player
    Character
    Miss Eclipse
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by kidalutz View Post
    Why hate on the French they invented all the awesome things in life. viva la France!

Might not be French myself but thank for things like you know Democracy.
    I am French XD I'm not hating. I'm explaining that perhaps OP was kicked not on 'cheating', but something else, since in the French version of the game, 'cheating' (Tricher) isn't an option. It's replaced by 'behavior' (Comportement). So maybe OP isn't saying everything and was rude, or maybe the other ones were plain mean and decided to kick him for fun.

I just think it's a bit weird that they changed Cheating for Behavior. It really dosen't mean the same thing.

Edit : Ah well, Vidu explained it, it's not even the same thing in German either, weird...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    i love that game but i can't play if i get dismiss all the time just for them to have fun
    Sorry i can't handle that
    Can you eloborate on what you mean by "just having fun"?

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid but thats raising a few potential red flags for me - I've met to many people who thought it was "fun" to not care about their job performance at all, spam annoying macros, go afk to check their cooking process or use more emotes than skills...

People dont usually dismiss others with no reason at all - so if you could provide more context, we could help you figure out what was most likely the cause so you can avoid doing said thing in the future (unless the cause was that you met some... not so nice people, which happens rarely enough in the game).

I was palying normal no bad behavious i said they were premade they can just click 2 Yes and u get out of dungeon even if u play perfect rotation
    Can you share your rotation? Maybe its not as perfect as you think it is - I mean no offense but you do seem to be fairly new, so maybe you missunderstood something in regards to your job?
    (1)
    Last edited by Vidu; 06-19-2019 at 12:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Asuka Suzuhana
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Sometimes we can be kick for noob behavior as well, but usually when you're bad, you do not know it.
    If I had to create a subject each time I get kicked or meet idiots on FFXIV, I'll spend all my life on the forum.

Hmm when I think about it, I will have to kick more people who play badly like that, they will come and spend their time posting topics here, and not in-game...

Hmm... interesting....
    (1)
    Last edited by Naoki34; 06-19-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Player
    Character
    Black Magicien
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Thank you guys for these answers at least your answers wasn't cold as support are just Some copy past XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Black Magicien
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Btw it was a lvl 19 dungeon u don't have to be good to finish that dungeon so that dismis was only for fun for them or just a show idk
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Btw it was a lvl 19 dungeon u don't have to be good to finish that dungeon so that dismis was only for fun for them or just a show idk
    There is no level 19 dungeon...

Let me guess - and correct me if I'm wrong: You were playing your arcanist to level up?
    Were you using Smaragd (blue) or Topas (yellow) Carbuncle?
    If it was Topas: Thats a tank-pet, never to be used in dungeons, its a great annoyance for the tank.
    If it was Smaragd: were you manually controlling what it was doing? Because if you werent, your little friend uses his knockback-ability whenever he gets a chance. Great annoyance for everyone.

Those are at least two scenarios I could think of that could be annoying enough to the rest of your party to remove you... without anymore context all I can do is guess though.

And: I still dont want to be rude but "haha, its only a low level dungeon" isnt a good attitude at all. Just because you cant fail doesnt mean you dont have to play well or try your best.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Black Magicien
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidu View Post
    Did they say that (in some sort of chat) or was that the reason they picked from the menu (you need to pick a reason why you want to dismiss someone)?

If it was the first one and they did kick you for "cheating", it might very well be that they noticed something that seemed odd to them but had other reasons than cheating - for example: you could have been teleporting through the dungeon because of lag but to them it could also have looked like you were using some sort of cheat (when you actually wasnt). So they might have truely believed that you were using some kind of hack or cheat and removed you because of that.
    Its also worth noticing that "Cheating" isnt the same in every language - in german that option translates closer to "Illicit activties" (Unerlaubte Aktivitäten), which opens up a broader interpretation.

If it was the later: While "difference in playstyle" is a valid reason to remove someone from a dungeon, we dont have that option directly so people usually just pick anyone from the list.
    You can report them for kicking you, but unless they outright said (in chat) that they would remove you to mess with you or insulted you in any way the GMs wont do anything about it, since kicking for difference in playstyle is okay.

While I understand that being kicked is upsetting, it would be intresting to get more context.
    What duty? What class were you playing? Was that class geared properly and were you using proper rotations (you'll be "doing damage" even without proper gear and rotation, thats why I'm asking)?
    They might have had a reason why they didnt want to continue playing with you - and you're just not aware of that reason. Bad gear and lack of knowledge in terms of general mechanics and job performance are the usual suspects.

This still doesnt like something to quit the game over. Two people didnt want to play it with you, so what? That doesnt change any of the content, nor does it change any of the content you were looking forward to - forward enough to pre-order an expansion you cant even access because your character hasnt finished Stormblood yet...?

I was playing a Arcaniste lvl 20 i was doing dmg as dps heal if i was gonna die xD ofc i need to and i was playing my roll normal.
    They didn't even say a word and they kicked me for cheating I don't even have Dps metre bc i think it's illegal and you guys know BLM fans they like to see there dmg at Top.
    For SHB you need to know that SHADOWBRINGERS expansion pack also includes FINAL FANTASY® XIV: HEAVENSWARD & FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD, which will be provided at release on 2 July, 2019. I can do it when it come out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Were you just casting Ruin and not using Bio/Miasma? I've definitely kicked people before for doing that. I've run into some people before that I suspected were running a bot program because they would only ever use Ruin Ruin Ruin Ruin Ruin instead of actually doing their job correctly.

Either way, if this has only happened once, just forget about it and move on.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast