Player
    Character
    Doki Waku
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

How about a true commendation mount?

With the Fat Black Chocobo we now have multiple Fat Chocobos with pope hats. Reg Fat with hat from commendations, White Fat with hat, Black Fat with hat. Considering the devs have released like 6 PvP exclusive unique mounts that the majority of the population will never get, how about re-releasing or re-skinning some of the PvP mounts tied to commendations or other future achievement tiers?
    (31)

Player
    Character
    Noitems Ever
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I'm sure they'll be adding another one as the Parade Chocobo was added back in 2.4

We are totally overdue for another hopefully starting at the 4000 range and going up from there.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gokuhan Kai
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    I think they said they didn't want to add things with requirements so high new people would feel it would take too long or be impossible to get. That's why they stopped with the Veteran rewards.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Khisanth Chantelame
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    It did not prevent them to add the centurio tiger mount (3000 A and 2000 S which can take years of not missing a single hunt ^^ so almost impossible if you have a work and S spawning during working hour) and mentor mount (2000) but the last one is ok since you are not limited on when you can progress on it (just depend on you).
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Sigrun Helasdottir
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokuhan View Post
    I think they said they didn't want to add things with requirements so high new people would feel it would take too long or be impossible to get. That's why they stopped with the Veteran rewards.
    I wish they'd add more of those again *sigh* I was hoping for the inclusion of Terra Branford clothes or Celes Chere
    (5)
    "Sometimes I wonder I heal for fun. or if I heal because I'm a glutton for punishment."

Player
    Character
    Doki Waku
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Doesn't really take long to get commendations. I've played fairly casually over the years since release and have 5179 commendations.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Inigo Meowtoya
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I'd like to see more than 1 additional commendation mount, but if could only be 1 perhaps have it at the 10,000 mark? Not sure on ideas of what it could be though. Something cool that looks good on all classes/races.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Misutoraru Valkyrie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Doki View Post
    Doesn't really take long to get commendations. I've played fairly casually over the years since release and have 5179 commendations.
    depend on the role you play
    as Tank, usually get at least 2 per run even I screw up
    as Heal, almost certain have at least 1 even someone die of my mistake
    as DPS, oh jeez, done everything beyond exceptional standard I am lucky if I get 1
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Misutoraru View Post
    depend on the role you play
    as Tank, usually get at least 2 per run even I screw up
    as Heal, almost certain have at least 1 even someone die of my mistake
    as DPS, oh jeez, done everything beyond exceptional standard I am lucky if I get 1
    I found the opposite.

Rarely did I get any as healer(nobody dies, DPS whenever I can, no close calls - still would get none)
    Similar to healer with tank, possibly even less frequent - don't lose aggro, don't cleave the party, quick run with pulls that are suitable for the group
    As a DPS, I would typically walk out of a dungeon with 1-2 commendations by just being a competent player who doesn't stand in AoEs, or anything that I can actually dodge, and do my job.

Over 4.5 years I have accumulated 3770 commendations, having done 5359 instanced dungeons/raids/trials. And I would say 80-90% of that, was as DPS(DRG being the majority as I didn't start leveling other classes until midway through HW)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elara Almasombria
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    At the end of the day commendations are totally random. Not the kind of content I will put any cool mount.
    (4)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast