Character
    Hlessali Runari
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60

Elemental Arrow Teaser!

Hullo!

I'm a new to 14 Player just in time for the patch update. I noticed while looking through how to acquire bard and noticed Thaumaturge is one of their subclass thingies ... and I had a flash back to the opening movie where the taru caster enchanted the archer's arrows to blow that nasty hue morbol.

So I'm wondering, since I don't fully understand what the heck was intended with the Thaum stuff and the abilities that cross but can we get that? An ability to draw on the thaumaturgical knowledge to enchant arrows with elemental power? Please?

It would be SO freakin cool to give a Bard a reason to do more than just pull heavily on Conjurer abilities and further evoke the sense that each person can individualize their style of support-play.

It's just an idea! Thanks.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Luca Weathermore
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    title is a bit misleading but I whole heartedly agree. I think this would be a great addition.

How about arrows infused with cure magic that heal other players?

I think instruments would be first on my list, however (for off hand)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Katella Avenlea
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I've wondered that too! That and the conjurer "bubble" spell from the trailer... I hope they both make it into the game at some point.
    (1)

Katella Avenlea ~ Masamune Server ~ Distant World Linkshell ~ http://distantworld.enjin.com

Player
    Character
    Conradus Leviathan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Katella_Avenlea View Post
    I've wondered that too! That and the conjurer "bubble" spell from the trailer... I hope they both make it into the game at some point.
    I think the conjurer "bubble" is simply Protect. Looks very different now, yes, but the vid was made pretty early in the design process.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Signy Ragnarok
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    This is like meteor and FFXI, even if on the Opening movie some tarutarus use it we will have to wait to lvl 99 to get it.
    (0)
    I'm the Princess of the Night~~

Player

I think it would be awesome to see 2 different builds for bards depending on whether you equip your "extra" abilities with CON or THM. You would build your abilities to whatever role is more required of you in the party. This seems to be a much more adaptable version of the MMO talent tree.

CON: Buffer, support, healing and protection with a good amount of damage.

THM: De-buffer, crowd control and elemental damage-dealer with specific damage types.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Fufanu Nakamoto
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 41
    Yes, Please..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kipp Kaida
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Conradus View Post
    I think the conjurer "bubble" is simply Protect. Looks very different now, yes, but the vid was made pretty early in the design process.
    No, protect is just a buff that reduces damage.

That "bubble" was a shield that stopped incoming damage and looked like it caused immunity
    (0)