Player
    Character
    Jerynh Dawn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Teleport System

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the system... An maybe there's already a thread about it, but...

Does anyone not like the anima usage teleport system? As of right now, it seems really easy to get around. Airships won't be useful if they are implemented, and the boat we do have right now I don't think is ever used. Anyone else share this? I'm not 100% against it or 100% on board, just a discussion topic, I want to see what other players think.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darkstar Poet
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    i think teleport is a great option for the casual players although i do not use it as much. i have a static group that i do leves with each reset so we all know what teleport we are going to do during that time. all other times i run wherever i want to go unless we have a group get together for nm parties.

i do not really use it alot, but there are times in which is is very useful and would dislike seeing it go away.
    (0)

http://crystalknights.guildwork.com/

Player
    Character
    Azureos Freewings
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 28
    yep it sure is a problem but as it is by now it s hell when you re running out of anima cause always walking is really boring even though i m sure it will be more funny when chocobos get implement
    I think SE should put some interesting stuffs to push players to take boat or futur airships like leves or quests and why not behest lol it would be quite a mess but it would be funny
    (0)

Character
    Wolfie Wu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    It's probably going to stay as is.

If they had other methods of transport at the start, it could have been a little more limited. But they can't make it more limited now even if they introduce chocobos/airships.
    (0)

Player

Yea there have been a couple threads popping up over teleport. The "in a nutshell" answer to teleport is we need to either have chocobos, airships or quests/scrolls to unlock aetherytes to prevent friends teleporting you to places you have not yet traversed.

If your not going to give us birds, ships or quests/scrolls. Then don't bother changing anima.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seif Dincht
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    Airships and chocobos will be useless at this rate.

Teleportation has already destroyed all the possible exploration we could have had in this world. They really can't fix the harm done there with a patch anymore. Besides the masses like it because they don't understand the way it affects the gameplay design.

The world feels really dead because there's no sense of connection between places.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evangela Monterossa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    let it be like this... until they add another transportation system to the game
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mocha Momocha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I mentioned this in another thread, but once airships and chocobos are added, I hope they remove the teleport feature completely (except for Return).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darkstar Poet
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I mentioned this in another thread, but once airships and chocobos are added, I hope they remove the teleport feature completely (except for Return).
    the only problem is that they want to hit the casual base that only get an hr or so to do something in a day. teleport is the only way they get to play and get anything accomplished. i personally wouldn't mind it getting removed, but am trying to stick up for the ones that only play a little not like us. i mostly run everywhere so it wouldn't effect my game much if any, but we have those it would hurt bad.

i have some friends that during the week the only way they get locals done is by crafting then porting the leves to the camps. they get those done during the week and play non stop on weekends. these are the type of people i would feel sorry for if it was removed.
    (0)

http://crystalknights.guildwork.com/

Player

If you can only play for an hour, whats wrong with an 8 minute airship ride?
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast