Player
    Character
    Freya Brewer
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1

Let us que (unsync) for old 24 raids alone.

I know it is to make content clearable but It is so annoying searching for 2 other people just to get some nice pictures and also it is not like you can clear all of them with just 3 people anyway (you need 6 for the Labirynth Atomos)

Just let us enter solo.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyomu View Post
    (you need 6 for the Labirynth Atomos)
    6? At 4-per-pad, I thought it was 12 minimum.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Freya Brewer
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    6? At 4-per-pad, I thought it was 12 minimum.
    Regardless, my point still stands. We can't clear it with just 3 people, therefore, there is no reason to keep the requirement of having at least 3 people.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Anarista Tarnyang
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Impossible, you wouldn't even be able to clear half of the raids.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Velikayl Minx
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    The 3 people is probably a technical issue, to ensure there's a person in each of the alliance parties. The code might not work without it the way it's currently written.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    I don't think it's just the Atomos platforms that could cause issues though. You could also have situations like the Cloud of Darkness battle in which has 3 clouds spawn in seperate locations (for each party to take) that close off with a barrier, meaning a solo player is unable to destroy them all (not sure if it's just heavy damage or a complete wipe)

It's not that difficult to find players to run the content, and considering the Crystal Tower raids are coming up so often these days (because of the Mog Tomestones event), you may as well just go in through the roulette or queue specifically for the one you want. They are all a cake walk so if you say you want a moment to take photos or whatever, I'm sure the party will be open to the possibility as long as you aren't just afk the entire duty.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ash Primordial
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Out of the three lvl50 raids it's just Labyrinth which can't be unsynced with a small grp. The clouds deal just damage if they explode.
    They "fixed" recently hard and extreme modes of trials, like titan hard to be soloable, I would not be suprised if he atomos platforms get the same treatment. In t11 you can solo the platforms too now, pre boss, so just a matter of if they want to fix it..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Freya Brewer
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenArisen0990 View Post
    Impossible, you wouldn't even be able to clear half of the raids.
    Just like you can't clear any HW savage raids, clearing was never my point, entering is. I enjoy the maps and would like to take some gpose screenshots without depending on PF or rushing 5 minutes after clear before it kicks me.

Quote Originally Posted by seraseth View Post
    The 3 people is probably a technical issue, to ensure there's a person in each of the alliance parties. The code might not work without it the way it's currently written.
    I doubt it because technically you can do it already if the other 2 will just afk and you will enter the fight alone unless you mean the que itself but we don't know that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Spanish isn't a supported language.
    Anyway, they'd have to re-wrok lota but I don't see why they can't let us in for funsies. Just to flop around and see what we CAN do or just to admire the sights without holding up 23 people.
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Tuya Kagon
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyomu View Post
    I doubt it because technically you can do it already if the other 2 will just afk and you will enter the fight alone unless you mean the que itself but we don't know that.
    That's the point they're making. It's likely the way alliances duties are coded requires three alliances entering to initiate the duty, which can't be done with one or two players. This would explain the current limitation since (as said) there are mechanics that can't be cleared with only three players so that doesn't make sense as the reason for such a low requirement.

True we don't know that but, barring an official response to this thread (unlikely), all we can do is try and make educated guesses.
    (1)
    Last edited by Unholychinchilla; 06-14-2019 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Late night posting = terrible grammar.