Player
    Character
    Cenric Asher
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkhogMakison View Post
    As usual the giant races get shafted, maybe if they were alittle thinner and shorter and had more radiant facial features that resemble anime pre teens then perhaps they'd have a chance.
    Play Dragon Age and get involved in more Western properties generally lol. Slim and pretty takes a real concreted effort there and has been pretty much pushed out for the most part. I'm here specifically because the total absence was getting depressing for me, but if the alternative is what you're after sounds like those properties would be your speed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yorshka Agriche
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Moenbryda? Gone to soon but she was a great character tbh. I just wished she could have spend more time with us. Regardless every Roe that had a prominent role in the story was overall a really cool character and Roegadyn are a pretty common race for npcs especially in Limsa. In terms of numbers, we have more Hyur and Lalas for sure and maybe Elezen but we have far mor Roes than Kitties and Lizards...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Toki Tsuchimi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Oh, so I just realized. This expansion should showcase a lot more lalas, for obvious reasons.

I will state one thing though... when are we getting Roe kids. I feel we'll see Hrothgar and Viera kids before then.
    (0)
    I like helping people with their Job ideas, it's fun to help them visuallize and create the job they'd like to play most. Plus I make my own too, I'll post them eventually.

Player
    Character
    Krystal Abyss
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloah View Post
    Oh, so I just realized. This expansion should showcase a lot more lalas, for obvious reasons.

I will state one thing though... when are we getting Roe kids. I feel we'll see Hrothgar and Viera kids before then.
    *Dwarves

Also, I forget his name, but one of the staff said he, as a Roe player, would like to see more Roegadyn attention as well as kids. But uh, miqo'te and au ra first and foremost. We'll no doubt see rabbit children running around too.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by iVolke View Post
    This is probably the easiest forum to bait.

y'all are kinda dumb tbh

Player
    Character
    Yorshka Agriche
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

I want to see Lala kids. Imagine an even smaller potato. So cute <3
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

Apparently one of the artists or writers (I kinda wanna say its Oda, but not 100% sure anymore...) is a huge Roe fan and has concept art of Roe-kids more or less ready and always tries to get it in, but the rest of the team kinda forgets about it - its a bit of a funny-sad story... I imagine him waving his concept-art around, all excited with everyone else looking shamefully to the sides and no one having them heart to tell him that they actually just greenlighted Viera-children and that the Roes will have to wait again...

Edit: Aha! Found the post releated to that! -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post4390920

Quote Originally Posted by VillainQueen View Post
    Unless we're talking infants: No, they're actually not (much) smaller. We've seen lalafell-children several times already and lalafell apparently stop growing at a very early age. So adults and children are more or less the same size.
    (2)
    Last edited by Vidu; 06-15-2019 at 12:18 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fraemoht Grehaerzsyn
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    While I'd love to see more Roegadyn NPCs, if I have to choose, I'd rather have a couple of prominent Roe NPCs with important role and great character development (either in MSQ or any other significant contents, like raids or trials stories or job quests) than hundreds of unimportant, forgettable NPCs.

Regarding prominent Roe's representation in contents, we have:
    - A city state with major Roe population, lead by a Roe admiral.
    - Three guildmasters and one acting guildmaster. One of them also appears in fashion report which players talk to once a week.
    - Several scions, one in particular has major MSQ scene which many players still remember.
    - Another major NPC in SB MSQ, which might come back.
    - Pretty significant NPC in CT story (who is also a Sharlayan Archon), as well as a recurring NPC in Omega raid story who also appears in other contents, including MSQ.
    - Two final dungeon bosses and one trial boss.
    - I'm not sure if many people know about this lore, but one of the original member of Twelve Archons was a male Roegadyn mage who had important role during sixth umbral calamity and also the founder of Sharlayan (the Sharlayan way of life is basically from his teachings). I'm hoping that when we visit Sharlayan nation in the future, we would get some actual in-game exposition about this.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I wonder if part of the rarity of Roes is that they just take up a lot of screen space, making it hard to frame a shot around them. I was re-watching one of the warrior job quest cut scenes, and with Wyrnzoen, Curious Gorge, and Broken Mountain all standing near each other, there's not much breathing room. (And there was another NPC Roe in the background, but he wasn't actually involved, he's just one of the regular NPCs at Camp Bronze Lake, so there was no attempt to focus on him.) Pure speculation, of course.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Toki Tsuchimi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gula View Post
    *Dwarves

Also, I forget his name, but one of the staff said he, as a Roe player, would like to see more Roegadyn attention as well as kids. But uh, miqo'te and au ra first and foremost. We'll no doubt see rabbit children running around too.
    That's Banri Oda, the lead lore creator. And yeah Roe kids would be great. It would also be nice to see a male miquitten

Quote Originally Posted by VillainQueen View Post
    Fingerling Popotos, AHHHHH!!! XD
    (0)
    I like helping people with their Job ideas, it's fun to help them visuallize and create the job they'd like to play most. Plus I make my own too, I'll post them eventually.

Player
    Character
    Merrick Jaeger
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Have you guys not caught on yet that he is a forum troll? A decent one cause he always gets bites. THat Lakshemi thread shoulda made it obvious.
    (2)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast