Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Mog Net
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    To clarify how to get to the AF room. You need to kill an ant last in the first rooms, any other type and you will be skipped past the AF path. Once you get to the bigger rooms where your all back together as a full pt you need to kill the two sentry ants last but again these need to die at the same time but at least you'll all be in the same room so it will be easier to do. once you've done the two sentry ant rooms you will be taken to the AF corridor that also has a chest in it (we got a scarlet sash or something like that). Once your done in this corridor there will be a teleport that will take you to the ant princess room to carry on the rest of the raid.

Notes: the sand blasts coming out of the floor can either drain a lot of your hp, drain your mp or worst of all, teleport you back to the start >.< just watch ahead of you when running around as you will see puffs of sand coming out of the ground, then just avoid where the puffs are coming out (no pun intended).

No tips on Princess I'm afraid, apart from once the the ants are aggroed they will run around the room attacking anyone even if they don't have hate, although the princess stays put. I think you basically have to have a tank dealing with the princess with a CON or WHM then have everyone else dealing with the adds away from the tank and dropping back onto princess when there are no adds. Also the central area looks like its almost made for kiting with the paths crossing over each other and the puffs of sand there to add more challenge.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Spikey Sato
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    yea after new we had to kill the guys at the same time we blast threw this place like it's nothing now
    (0)
    Spikey Sato
    CEO ~ Project Evolutionz
    Gamer of the Year 2010/2011, Walked Away First Place

Yes I'm Irish, Yes I Drink Alot & Yes I Do Play A Lalafell On FFXIV! What's Your Point?

Spikey's Gaming Work -> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4359860/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2