Player
    Character
    Carmina Gadelica
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

Can we like, get events in the houseing areas

Ive owned a home for a long time, yet I have never met my neighbors. I don't see any traffic, for such an expensive item in game requiring more money to decorate.

Can we make some attraction that would make people go to the housing area and explore or something. Kind of cool to own a home and items and no one see it

im not claiming to know the perfect solution, Im sure it will be tuff with 18 wards ect with divisions and sub divisions. But I mean that's why certain people get paid
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Carmina Gadelica
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I also want more homely items like socks, Ripped chocobo feed bags ect, kinda lame everyones house looks neat and tidy. Im not talking trailer trash type setting, but a more realistic lazy persons house dirty clothes hampers full ect. Hell maybe a hose with a kiddy pool and a case of PBR on the side :|
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodcat View Post
    I also want more homely items like socks, Ripped chocobo feed bags ect, kinda lame everyones house looks neat and tidy. Im not talking trailer trash type setting, but a more realistic lazy persons house dirty clothes hampers full ect. Hell maybe a hose with a kiddy pool and a case of PBR on the side :|
    I'd like to point you towards the Laundry Basket, Strewn Smallclothes, Strewn Bottoms, and Disordered Wardrobe (cause it sounds like something you'd be interested in as well). Also, the list of Furnishing Design Contest winners has many amazing items you might like that just haven't made it into the game yet (but are coming at some point). Fallen Tree bench thing, Dinosaur Slide (possibly for our minions, I can't read the japanese to know what it says), Beach themed kiddie pool, and a Moogle themed kiddie pool. There are lots of other things as well that should make it into the game at some point, we just don't know when yet. We've normally been getting a few winners each major patch cycle.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Carmina Gadelica
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    oh cool I did make a post back in 07-29-2017 about it good to see they are starting to come in Makes me happy, thx for info.
    (0)
    Last edited by Hoodcat; 06-09-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Serenade Dragonward
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I think a "meet your neighbors." would be more a community driven event.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Altair Aquila
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 55
    What? You don't want a small-block chevy engine inside a bathtub in your front yard?? Seriously though, I like these ideas. I'd also like a bare tree. Same model as the maple or cherry, just with no leaves or blossoms, and maybe some moss on the branches... hahaha
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gizu Momozu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Not a big fan of them putting effort into a feature not everyone had access to. Would rather them spend their efforts elsewhere
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Carmina Gadelica
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by supergiz View Post
    Not a big fan of them putting effort into a feature not everyone had access to. Would rather them spend their efforts elsewhere
    Really cant think of a worst reason.

Biggest gil sink in game lets ignore it :|

And who dosnt have access to a housing area?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Blue Myu
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Really cant think of a worst reason.

Biggest gil sink in game lets ignore it :|

And who dosnt have access to a housing area?
    The people who don't have houses? It's like having a block party celebrating all of your houses and inviting the homeless.

Not counting apartments and FC rooms anyways.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Carmina Gadelica
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Myu View Post
    The people who don't have houses? It's like having a block party celebrating all of your houses and inviting the homeless.

Not counting apartments and FC rooms anyways.
    Another bad reason, How about we delete all Class/crafter quest. Not everyone has all classes or crafters and they get unique things that I want but cant have. How about optional items on the store? Not everyone has a CC or method to pay other than gamestop time cards, so I cant get that store mount or outfit. High end raiding? my I internet is shit and I cant heal/dps/tank or dodge properly, shouldn't waste time and effort in nice instances or raids then.

Seasonal events? not everyone has a lvl 15, 30, 50? better not do them not everyone has access to that.

where does it stop?

Get a real reason. This is a MMO people have things others do not, there are many things I want that I just have not put effort into. Am I mad about it? No. I wanted a house more so I put more time in getting a house.

an optional housing event where you get a some exp and tiny amount of gil is no diff. If anything it will bring you to the housing place more so you can see more plots open up, you would be surprised how many days I see plots opening and people complain how there are no plots :| people server move all the time.
    (2)
    Last edited by Hoodcat; 06-09-2019 at 06:27 PM. Reason: added info

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast