Player
    Character
    Siuan Sanche
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70

Housing Timer

Yes, I know, there are several posts already for this issue. Guess what, I don't care at this point. This timer is total BS! and you devs know it! Simple solution, no one can bypass the timer. Not individual purchases, not FC purchase, not transfers. If one cannot do a thing, then no one should be able to do the same thing.

Failing that, give FCs the ability to bypass the time as well. As a newer FC, it is damn near impossible to get a house. That is asinine and should not be the situation.

You could also implement another subdivision. That would expand the total number of houses by an insane amount when one considers the number of wards that already exist.

At this point, I don't care what is done, but SOMETHING needs to be done. This housing system is total utter rotten garbage and you know it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mika Mochizuki
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Soooooooo true.
    I've been waiting for like 10 hours trying to get a house ;;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ley Ley
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 80
    Its the players that wanted the previous system to be changed, now you people are complaining even more. There's nearly 10x more plots than when housing came out and prices went down by 5x or more. If you really want a house for your FC, purchase someone else's FC house...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ranko Kurosuki
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Try writing this in the Japanese forums. We're not going to get an answer here, sadly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Galbsadi Nailo
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika-san View Post
    Soooooooo true.
    I've been waiting for like 10 hours trying to get a house ;;
    Don't worry. I only waited 11 hours today, myself...only to time and again watch it fall through last second to someone who would manage to run up right as the timer chose to expire and get a faster click than me.

Best bet is to (a) stop caring or (b) cancel sub.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gizu Momozu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by galbsadi View Post
    Don't worry. I only waited 11 hours today, myself...only to time and again watch it fall through last second to someone who would manage to run up right as the timer chose to expire and get a faster click than me.

The timer can go up way to high. Hear stories of 20 plus ours before a house becomes available. Who the heck thought that would be a good idea? I mean I get it put the timer to discourage reselling but at some point someone on the team should have been like "guys... maybe 20 plus hours is a bit excessive?"
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Krystal Abyss
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew_FC View Post
    Its the players that wanted the previous system to be changed, now you people are complaining even more. There's nearly 10x more plots than when housing came out and prices went down by 5x or more. If you really want a house for your FC, purchase someone else's FC house...
    How many service accounts will you make to keep instigating? Do you think this kind of behavior is normal?
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by iVolke View Post
    This is probably the easiest forum to bait.

y'all are kinda dumb tbh

Player
    Character
    Eventide Layhe
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by supergiz View Post
    The timer can go up way to high. Hear stories of 20 plus ours before a house becomes available. Who the heck thought that would be a good idea? I mean I get it put the timer to discourage reselling but at some point someone on the team should have been like "guys... maybe 20 plus hours is a bit excessive?"
    From what I have gathered, the timer can go to a max of 22 hours. Why? I have no idea.. there's no reason for the timer to even exist anymore honestly.

The problem before was that people would buy entire wards then resell for far higher. They have since limited housing to 1 per account per world as it should have been from the start. So the original problem is already solved.. but they still wanted to discourage ANY buying apparently and added this ridiculous invisible timer.

So now even if you want to legitimately buy a house you have to basically kill yourself waiting for up to 22 hours.. never wanting to leave the screen even for a second because someone can snipe it. I've been at this current plot for about 10 hours now.. I've literally watched 3 other plots in this same ward sell faster..
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by galbsadi View Post

If people were always running up and winning the plot, they were probably relocating which bypasses the timer. It's why people often suggest on the forums that someone has enough gil to buy a starter or throwaway home (small, probably goblet outer ring). If you own a home, it's much easier to get the home you actually want.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Galbsadi Nailo
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MizArai View Post
    If people were always running up and winning the plot, they were probably relocating which bypasses the timer. It's why people often suggest on the forums that someone has enough gil to buy a starter or throwaway home (small, probably goblet outer ring). If you own a home, it's much easier to get the home you actually want.
    ...while it's possible, I highly doubt people are relocating into small plots on the Goblet or Lavender Beds....to the very homes you're calling 'throwaway homes,' in fact.
    (0)
    Last edited by galbsadi; 06-08-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast