Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Player
    Zumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    2,857
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    GLADIATOR Lv 50

    Anyone buy chocobo armor?

    Or have any pics of what the 3 different sets of chocobo armor look like to see if its actually worth the seals.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    neminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    156
    Character
    Nemi Chan
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    GOLDSMITH Lv 50


    not mine...(Llen Coram (Lindblum))

  3. 03-09-2012 07:35 PM

  4. #3
    Player
    Umo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    726
    Character
    Umo Heima
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THAUMATURGE Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Or have any pics of what the 3 different sets of chocobo armor look like to see if its actually worth the seals.
    Do you even read in-game information? C'mon... The NPC sellin' Chocobo Barding tells you to go to the stables if you want to see the sets. Why don't you pay a visit to the stables instead of posting here?

    PS: And remember, there are airships.
    (0)
    Last edited by Umo; 03-09-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Typo
    English is not my mother language. I'm trying to do my best, so please don't be rude...

    ¡Únete a la Comunidad en español de FFXIV: ARR en Google+!
    http://goo.gl/XzjIA

  5. #4
    Player
    MykeMana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    17
    Character
    Mikhael Mana
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    LANCER Lv 50
    BADASS!!! Getting one as sooon as emergency maintenance is done!
    (0)
    <img src="http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/34041_9502b513f82ac4a9.png" border="0" alt="">

  6. #5
    Player
    Zumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    2,857
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    GLADIATOR Lv 50
    I did read the update notes and it didn't say anything about viewing them ingame. I didn't visit any chocobo npc so i wouldn't of known that.
    (0)

  7. #6
    Player
    Umo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    726
    Character
    Umo Heima
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THAUMATURGE Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I did read the update notes and it didn't say anything about viewing them ingame. I didn't visit any chocobo npc so i wouldn't of known that.
    But you're interested on Chocobo Barding, right? Why don't you first try to find useful information in-game about the matter (since you have read patch notes and know where to go)? Hell, just play the game and THEN play the forums if you see fit...
    (1)
    English is not my mother language. I'm trying to do my best, so please don't be rude...

    ¡Únete a la Comunidad en español de FFXIV: ARR en Google+!
    http://goo.gl/XzjIA

  8. #7
    Player

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Umo View Post
    But you're interested on Chocobo Barding, right? Why don't you first try to find useful information in-game about the matter (since you have read patch notes and know where to go)? Hell, just play the game and THEN play the forums if you see fit...
    Jeez, people can't even ask questions anymore... lighten up, no harm is done by asking. If people are frustrated about the OP not doing research or whatever they don't have to post in this thread

    Also thanks neminis for the pic, looks awesome =D. I need to get on the game after work this eve, really excited about all the new stuff!
    (2)

  9. #8
    Player
    LlenCoram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    1,462
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    FISHERMAN Lv 50
    Ah haha, I'm famous xD. And yes, the armours are crazy badass.

    You can buy all three (for an achievement) and you equip them to your chocobo at any of the stables. You get to choose which one you want to have equipped, so you don't have to worry about wasting seals.
    (1)
    llencoram.imgur.com

  10. #9
    Player
    Arcell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    3,483
    Character
    Arcell Garza
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    PUGILIST Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by LlenCoram View Post
    Ah haha, I'm famous xD. And yes, the armours are crazy badass.

    You can buy all three (for an achievement) and you equip them to your chocobo at any of the stables. You get to choose which one you want to have equipped, so you don't have to worry about wasting seals.
    That's exactly what I was curious about, thanks for letting us know. Probably should have been in the patch notes though.
    (0)