Player
    Character
    Seoul Suki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80

Eyebrows Rava vs Veena || Viera customization

Anyone else wish we get similar eyebrows for Veena that are currently only for Rava (or even vise versa)?

Excuse my glam-driven desire, however I would like to see if we could get similar eyebrows for Veena as it does make a huge difference in character design/creation. It's really unfortunate to see very nice, lengthy, and textured eyebrows be locked to one clan.

Even if they are not exact matches, longer eyebrows resembling that of Rava's would be lovely.

Below are pictures comparing the two clans.
    On the left is Veena, and the right is Rava.
    (12)

Player

I want Rava eyes ;-; Veena eyes sucks
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Kaira Kimura
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LilySkye View Post
    I want Rava eyes ;-; Veena eyes sucks
    It's all in the eyes baby..

On topic of the post though they need something to differentiate the 2 otherwise there would be no point in being able to pick your tribe.
    (4)

Player

nah they are fine as they are. As the poster above says, what's the point of having 2 clans if then the customization options are the same
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Seoul Suki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleilAlphi View Post
    nah they are fine as they are. As the poster above says, what's the point of having 2 clans if then the customization options are the same
    I can understand that however, taking Miqo'te for example the main difference is the eyes/pupils and simply that. The skin color doesn't play a huge factor, if you wanted to be pale as a Moon cat, you can. If you wish to be dark as a sun cat you can.

With Viera the vast differences in skin would count as the major differentiating factor.

Veena get lighter skin tones due to the fact they are snow bunnies (don't hold me to be correct on that)? However there's nothing really that says their hair or eyebrows should be any different. With one major difference already established why add more? The eyebrows are a simple hair feature on your character, not something entirely clan-changing worthy; such as skin color, eye/pupils.

/edit - as I stated above even if they are not exact matches, a lengthier option(s) would be nice
    (5)
    Last edited by Rachquitt; 05-26-2019 at 04:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ali Lifesaver
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    They decided that skin would not be enough to differentiate them, so they went with eyebrows. Likewise with cats they decided that skin wouldn't be enough to differentiate them, so they went with eyes and fangs. If you prefer the eyebrows of the other clan then play that clan.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Kaira Kimura
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachquitt View Post
    I can understand that however, taking Miqo'te for example the main difference is the eyes/pupils and simply that. The skin color doesn't play a huge factor, if you wanted to be pale as a Moon cat, you can. If you wish to be dark as a sun cat you can.

With Viera the vast differences in skin would count as the major differentiating factor.

Veena get lighter skin tones due to the fact they are snow bunnies (don't hold me to be correct on that)? However there's nothing really that says their hair or eyebrows should be any different. With one major difference already established why add more? The eyebrows are a simple hair feature on your character, not something entirely clan-changing worthy; such as skin color, eye/pupils.

/edit - as I stated above even if they are not exact matches, a lengthier option(s) would be nice
    The answers simple if you like the Rava Eyebrows play Rava if you like the Veena skintones/face go Veena stop trying to make it so theres no difference between the clans if SE wanted it that way they would have just made one clan.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Seoul Suki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    The answers simple if you like the Rava Eyebrows play Rava if you like the Veena skintones/face go Veena stop trying to make it so theres no difference between the clans if SE wanted it that way they would have just made one clan.
    How is skin not a big enough difference when its used for so many other races and their clans as well? Even in the description of the Viera the only difference stated is their skin.
    Rava - "their umber skin allowing them to readily blend in with their surroundings."
    Veena - "with skin as fair as the snowcapped mountains towering above..."
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Red Rider
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachquitt View Post
    How is skin not a big enough difference when its used for so many other races and their clans as well? Even in the description of the Viera the only difference stated is their skin.
    Rava - "their umber skin allowing them to readily blend in with their surroundings."
    Veena - "with skin as fair as the snowcapped mountains towering above..."
    Pretty sure all races have small unique traits between their clans aside from skin tones.

Keepers having fangs and longer tails, Hellsguard having the black spot on their nose, Dunesfolk having no (visible?) pupil, etc etc. As the other comments state - if the only difference was their skin tone, having 2 clans would be redundant.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Kaira Kimura
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Allegor View Post
    Pretty sure all races have small unique traits between their clans aside from skin tones.

Keepers having fangs and longer tails, Hellsguard having the black spot on their nose, Dunesfolk having no (visible?) pupil, etc etc. As the other comments state - if the only difference was their skin tone, having 2 clans would be redundant.
    This is true, just op wants every feature in 1 race.

Which personally I'm glad is not an option as then there would be no difference in all the races you mentioned.

It's like saying I want a miquo'ti with cats eyes and fangs.
    (3)
    Last edited by Kathryn; 05-26-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast