Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Nivie Guillestet
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Thank you all for the responses! I'll go through PotD to get a better handle on it and level up and see how that goes closer to level cap.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Andreas Hughes
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 68
    Made a forum account just for this one lol.

I can only speak for WAR and DRK (having played drk to 70 in POTD) and I've only beeen playing for ~ a month, so I have recently been leveling these jobs.

WAR gets fun (for me) at level 38. This is when you get storms path. by this point you will mostly have been using emnity combo so the guage combo will feel so much nicer. by this point you will also have stance + inner beast. A second fun spike comes at level 54. By now you have deliverance + fel cleave, I dont think I need to justify more than that.

(disclaimer, my DRK is like level 43 ish, going purely off POTD experience)
    DRK was simple to me, the job really felt like it was missing a good way to use MP until I got dark arts, which is level 45. TBN was a cool get too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Omi Senu
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian_Vex View Post
    After having done nothing but White Mage for my entire time in FF14 more or less I decided to pick up warrior as a joke/surprise for my FC. Not really wanted to because I thought it was stressful.

After doing some dungeons I realized it was not stressful but just incredibly dull and tedious. Is this just the result of the early dungeons or is tanking just not for me?
    I've also been a WHM with some SCH sprinkled in. How does it go if you don't know the dungeons and trials by heart, even low level? I kind of figured that might be a stumbling block to trying tanking, especially using DF roulettes...
    (0)
    Thanks for helping make the FFXIV community a fun and welcoming place. If you're not sure you have (and you very likely have), make it a point to be patient or helpful the next time you log in so that you can know you've made a difference.

If you're on the Aether data center, congratulations! I might be your next exciting adventure healer in the Duty Finder. Please look forward to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2