Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidu View Post
    You need to learn the difference between your opinion (which may or may not be shared by others) and the truth or facts that cant be denied... some people not liking the scales doesnt make it a general truth that Au Ra look better with out them, since that is enterly subjective and a matter of taste. Presenting it (or any opinion for that matter) like a fact is simply wrong.
    Oh geez, so argumentative. And over something so silly, haha. I will not apologize for how I feel about scales, sorry. They just look bad. If that offends you or causes you mental discomfort, not sure what to say! Anyways, that’s why I’m a Midlander Hyur, no distracting disproportionate features like scales or tails. Viera’s are different though. They are pretty much Hyurs with bunny ears. :P
    (2)
    Last edited by CraftOs; 05-23-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CraftOs View Post
    Oh geez, so argumentative. And over something so silly, haha. I will not apologize for how I feel about scales, sorry. They just look bad. If that offends you or causes you mental discomfort, not sure what to say! Anyways, that’s why I’m a Midlander Hyur, no distracting disproportionate features like scales or tails. Viera’s are different though. They are pretty much Hyurs with bunny ears. :P
    I didnt ask for an apology, I couldnt care less what you personally feel or think about scales or why you picked the character you did. Confusing "opinion" with "facts" or "the truth" is merely a dangerous thing to do in general. Something, one should never do, regardless of the topic - and something that sadly is done far to frequently in our society today.
    And yes, maybe it is silly to apply it to something so meaningless like "scales or no scales" in a videogame. Maybe its silly to have certain principles like "it matters how language is being used". Missinformation can happen so quickly anyways... and in my personal opinion the ability to tell opinion from truth/facts and present it as such is a such an important skill that everyone should have and make use of. Regardless if it is over something silly or something really important.
    (4)

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Au ra without scales is uncanny valley to me
    sure it looks ok in OP pic due to the camera work
    but in normal game play they look freaky as hell
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I've been a midlander once, and I tried again once on my alt. I couldn't stand the run animation. It's Au Ra/Miqo'te (sometimes) life for me!

I'm excited about Viera too. Hopefully they look pretty good, and their animations are decent!
    (4)
    WHM | RDM | DNC

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    I've been a midlander once, and I tried again once on my alt. I couldn't stand the run animation. It's Au Ra/Miqo'te (sometimes) life for me!

I'm excited about Viera too. Hopefully they look pretty good, and their animations are decent!
    One thing AuRas have that nobody will ever have: a bigger butt, haha. I swear, the AuRa models have more proportional lower bodies than any other race.
    (0)

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    One thing AuRas have that nobody will ever have: a bigger butt, haha. I swear, the AuRa models have more proportional lower bodies than any other race.
    they don't its just how they pose
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sturm Churro
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskane View Post
    they don't its just how they pose
    Au Ra don't really have more a bigger butt, the pose is definitely a factor. Auri have more form to it though, Miqo'te look more flat.
    (3)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3