Player
    Character
    Caitlin Seraphim
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuuSkyez View Post
    IM SO ANGRY WHY NO MALE VIERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me want to unsub and never ever come back to the game! Its my right as a gamer to express my opinion on this matter! to all the haters, don't bully us into trying to be quite we should have our voices hurd!
    "Hurd" this : though luck we dont have it and who knows if we ever will.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skaenborn Kelthyrtsyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Call me “Max Caulfield” because I just went back in time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aisha Starglow
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim_Greyashe View Post
    There isn't going to be reused assets. The only thing that would be used is an existing skeleton. Also, the reason I say 7.0 sounds more reasonable is due to the fact that there are clearly other issues standing in their way at this time that is preventing development on them. If/when they overcome those issues, then it's reasonable to expect the other genders. I have a feeling they'll spend from 5.0 to 6.0 trying to balance new jobs and fixing whatever issues may be in the way. Then from 6.0 to 7.0 they'll work on the other genders. That seems like the most reasonable workload road map.
    That is certainly a possibility but the main reason why they are hard to make is gear fitting, so the faster they make them the easier it will be, and thats the main reason I see them doing them through 5.x
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Oraina Fhey
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    YoshiP supports the idea of male Veira and female Hrothgar and told us to show our support and desire for them.... in a RESPECTFUL manner.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rezo Zilant
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nia Niyah
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I'm neutral on it but cry babies make me more on the side of you guys don't deserve male viera for acting like this, :/
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Freyja Valkyrie
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by zeylos View Post
    That is certainly a possibility but the main reason why they are hard to make is gear fitting, so the faster they make them the easier it will be, and thats the main reason I see them doing them through 5.x
    That is only partially correct. It won't become easier. They will also have to fit every single piece of gear they create in the game AND every piece of gear they create after their inclusion IF they do end up including them in the game. That also would lead into delayed patch cycles, less things during patch cycles, etc. It isn't a one and done thing when you add a new playable character model to the game, it is a constant sinkhole of resources for the rest of the game's lifespan and will be a constant influence on whether or not we will get more things or less.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Cenric Asher
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    That's a lot of exclamation marks. :O
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alestorm View Post
    YoshiP supports the idea of male Veira and female Hrothgar and told us to show our support and desire for them.... in a RESPECTFUL manner.
    Respectful manner? On the interwebs? I don't think male Viera and female Hrothgar likely won't be happening.

*insert prove me wrong meme here*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ride Skylum
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    i don't know much of ff11 so im not that familiar with viera since i only see their pictures whenever i lookup final fantasy but i was told they are female only race
    in the game if soo i guess i can see why there is no male even tho hope ya'll get your male viera soon
    (1)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast